What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of stupid comparison. JF-17 is like upgraded Mig-21 with RD-33 series of engines...speed, power, radar,manouvaribility, weapon load etc... in all respect, it is inferior to LCA. Forget about Su30-MKI...

you talk like an indian, and you have the pakistani flag under your country. are you an indian in pakistani clothing or a disconcerted pakistani?

Now donot dis-respect SU-30 MKI.

Is it a request:cheesy:, then be polite with folded hands

It is by far One of the best of the best. It has an edge in nearly all aspects of Avionics and Aerodynamics

One of the best among........... names please. If the line is too long then it is one of the many fighter no more no less.

but it is not Invincible.

Nothing IS.

So what is the point in having best if it is not "Invincible". I could trade Mig-21 with anything then, if it all biols down to avainics, weapons and luck :azn:

although a good radar and ECM suite makes a big difference, it really boils down to who sees and shoots first. even when in a dogfight dealing with WVR, there are so many different variables to take into account, sometimes it just doesn't matter which is the better plane.

Our original intent for the JF-17, is that it is a cheap BVR-capable fighter easily procurible. however, the second batch will be much more advanced, dealing with an AESA radar, composite materials, much more lighter than it already is, increased manueverability, increased TWR, etc.

alhamdulillah, we are entering the realm of advanced aircraft design. however, i hope all these things that i mentioned don't get too much in the way of the govt.'s wallet. let's hope, insha'Allah, even with all these things the price tag won't go past $27 million.

Titanium!

I think you mis read my post or you donot understand what i wanted to imply!

SU-30, is a class A Jet Fighter but not Invincible!

Depends on lots of factors other than the machine itself. Doesnt it?

The newspaper quotes "Super Hornets and F35" to be more than a match for Su30 and I agree with that assessment.. (though both Oz craft are more of strike fighters as opposed to Su30)

So is the case of "Super Hornet and F-35" more than a match for Mig-21, F-5, Mirage III...etc.:enjoy:

The newspaper quotes "Super Hornets and F35" to be more than a match for Su30 and I agree with that assessment.. (though both Oz craft are more of strike fighters as opposed to Su30)

funny assessment..

even the american assessment on J-10 is like its a freakin 5th generation Fighter and takes it as a huge threat for it f-18 fleets.

i think J-10 FA-18 and Su-30 mki are same type of class but no where close to F-35 intearms of Air-to-Air!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom