What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximum Extent:undecided: as in maximum allowed-- 100%???? Could you quantify what is maximum extent, ala 45% by weight and 90% surface area bioler plate.:coffee:.

Even in the past, I had tried to locate this figures in terms of percentage of composites, but could not succed in finding it. According basic technical information that is being provided regarding Su-30MKI on the Web, it only imply that use composite is being made, since whatever Indian originated inputs that is being configured in MKI, one among these inputs is Composites.

Kent,

F-16 can engage MKI and that is it.

Offcourse it can engage, I am not denying it, but F-16 will get outperform on several aspects apart from RCS due to superior Radar, BVR, as well as ECM suite.

Who will suceed ...

Su-30MKI

Only an engagement will tell since it has never been seen!

Offcourse, it has never been seen, but legacy of cutting edge technology speaks for itself, even F-22 has never seen combact but no one in the world has dare to send their fighter plane in head on in front of it, since the technology which is being used in F-22 is ultra-modern and it has no parallel.

Same with SU-30MKI.

Offcourse it can engage, I am not denying it, but F-16 will get outperform on several aspects apart from RCS due to superior Radar, BVR, as well as ECM suite.

Su-30MKI

Offcourse, it has never been seen, but legacy of cutting edge technology speaks for itself, even F-22 has never seen combact but no one in the world has dare to send their fighter plane in head on in front of it, since the technology which is being used in F-22 is ultra-modern and it has no parallel.

Same with SU-30MKI.

:enjoy:....

Dream On ..

Even in the past, I had tried to locate this figures in terms of percentage of composites, but could not succed in finding it. According basic technical information that is being provided regarding Su-30MKI on the Web, it only imply that use composite is being made, since whatever Indian originated inputs that is being configured in MKI, one among these inputs is Composites.

Never heard of Indian input in airframe........that tooo composite. Care to provide where exactly composite is being used??

I don't think composite conversion is like just replace a metal panel with Composite.

Never heard of Indian input in airframe

Ever heard of simple source of knowing the information from Wikipedia, there is long list of Indian Avionics configured in MKI.

........that tooo composite.

Yes, since that was provided in most of Technical sources of MKI

Care to provide where exactly composite is being used??

See, I had specifically mentioned that the area of composite is still unknown to me, I will definetly return with some creadiable information about use of composite in MKI and yeah regarding their location as well.

I don't think composite conversion is like just replace a metal panel with Composite.

May be! but that is what implied in most of the sources regarding MKI.

Ever heard of simple source of knowing the information from Wikipedia, there is long list of Indian Avionics configured in MKI.

Hope, you can distinguish between Airframe and Avionics.....when talking in context of Composites.

Yes, since that was provided in most of Technical sources of MKI

Provide the sources here........is it too much???

See, I had specifically mentioned that the area of composite is still unknown to me, I will definetly return with some creadiable information about use of composite in MKI and yeah regarding their location as well.

There is age old adge,... when you don't know anything .....better keep shut.:crazy:

May be! but that is what implied in most of the sources regarding MKI

Then, it must be "Indi-Genous"

Hope, you can distinguish between Airframe and Avionics.....when talking in context of Composites.

Yes I can distinguished, but my response was also parallel to your skepticem about Indian parts in MKI.

Provide the sources here........is it too much???

Have you heard anything about wikipedia?

There is age old adge,... when you don't know anything .....better keep shut.:crazy:

hey mate, can't you read in english as what I had said earlier to give me some time to locate it to satisfy your instinct.

According to website of Vayu-Sena Tripod somewhere around 6% of composite have been used in MKI as well as all other sources that I had muster about its parts are likely to be Canard and Fin stablizers.

Then, it must be "Indi-Genous"

Yes it has, it is IAF's own website Vayu sena tripod.

Some body mentioned the range of F-16
and how its gonna hit..Flanker even if it hits
Block 52 will carry AIm-120C5 for PAF
60 nm...convert it to km its 111.8 km
Flankers primary BVR is

R-77RVV-AE has a range of 100km ....(Check ur site Bharat Rakshak)
oR
R-27RE1/TE1 with a range of 70 km....(Check ur site Bharat Rakshak)

APG-68 (V9) radar picks up a 3m square target at 120km ....while Su-30 has a a RCS of 5m square....No.BARS radar abroad...ur Flanker....has range of 120km wit a F-16's RCS

so man i think both will see each other but F-16 will have first shot due to its C5

Yes I can distinguished, but my response was also parallel to your skepticem about Indian parts in MKI.

When I raised the bogey of Composite..........Worlds best Tarang RWR strikes back:enjoy:l

Have you heard anything about wikipedia?

NA, its monopolised by the mafia....... if you can point a source like Sukhoi, Knoppo, HAL would be better.......:yahoo:

hey mate, can't you read in english as what I had said earlier to give me some time to locate it to satisfy your instinct.

What to do...........poor me not a native english speaker, But i find amusing that you list extensive composite.............

MKI has utlised maximum extent of Composites, so RCS of MKi is not that a big deal, since it has long range radar.

According to website of Vayu-Sena Tripod somewhere around 6% of composite have been used in MKI as well as all other sources that I had muster about its parts are likely to be Canard and Fin stablizers

Well, well, that is extensive composite usage......... but still waiting for the source.

Some body mentioned the range of F-16
and how its gonna hit..Flanker even if it hits
Block 52 will carry AIm-120C5 for PAF
60 nm...convert it to km its 111.8 km
Flankers primary BVR is

Pls can someone tell me what does this meaning of convert portion of above quote? as it is beyond my understanding.

R-77RVV-AE has a range of 100km ....(Check ur site Bharat Rakshak)
oR
R-27RE1/TE1 with a range of 70 km....(Check ur site Bharat Rakshak)

checked

APG-68 (V9) radar picks up a 3m square target at 120km ....while Su-30 has a a RCS of 5m square....No.BARS radar abroad...ur Flanker....has range of 120km wit a F-16's RCS

For aircraft N011M has a 350 km search range and a maximum 200 km tracking range, and 60 km in the rear hemisphere. It design to have maximum search range for an F-16 target was 140-160km.

so man i think both will see each other but F-16 will have first shot due to its C5

I had accepted that in terms of RCS F-16 is beat the Mki, but how does it gona see MKI first and even if it track it first well before MKI does then with which missile F-16 will knock-down MKI.

When I raised the bogey of Composite..........Worlds best Tarang RWR strikes back:enjoy:l

Afterall that is your unsurprising rehotric to raise fingure over Indian product in MKI.

NA, its monopolised by the mafia....... if you can point a source like Sukhoi, Knoppo, HAL would be better.......:yahoo:

Once it is proved that you can't read in english, I haed stated about Vauy-sena tripod which IAF's own website.

What to do...........poor me not a native english speaker, But i find amusing that you list extensive composite.............

That is what according to all other sources other then Vayu-sena tripod like for example Wikipedia.

Well, well, that is extensive composite usage......... but still waiting for the source.

Extensive to level whereby weight reduction as well as RCS reduction can be acheived.

Once it is proved that you can't read in english, I haed stated about Vauy-sena tripod which IAF's own website.

Now, that you pointed Vaysena website--which is in Hindi...........which says rumoured to be 6% composite------which you take as fact and piss here.

That is what according to all other sources other then Vayu-sena tripod like for example Wikipedia.

One you have site Vayusena which says rumoured to be..............and then you have Wikipedia which collaborate the same............which is now crystallised in peanut brains as facts.

Extensive to level whereby weight reduction as well as RCS reduction can be acheived.

MKI has utlised maximum extent of Composites, so RCS of MKi is not that a big deal, since it has long range radar.

So conclusion: Rumoured to be 6% composite translated by fanboy as Maximum extent of composite--- which will result in reducing RCS-------by BIG DEAL??

Are there any more fantasy -- rumoured to be --- silent features of SU-30 you would like to share???:cheesy:

The biggest advantage of Su Mki is its LONG RANGE RADAR and BVRs.

It can only be taken by a 4.5 th generation air craft.WHICH PAKISTAN DOES NOT HAVE NOW.

F 16 E only falls in 4.5 category .We are purchasing D and F which are 4 th and cant compete with Su MKi .JF 17 is also 4 Gen it too cant compete.

so in 4.5 category we can only get J 10s.Rafales,Typhoons,F 16 Es,F22s are NOT AVAILABLE TO PAKISTAN.Only J10(advanced ) will be able to take out Su Mkis.JF 17 THUNDER NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED.

first of all J-10 is not a 4.5th gen!
You are again over estimating MKI. the primary BVR wepon of mki is R77having range of 100km where as our F-16 will be using AIM-120 C5 having range of 90+ km AND Bvr combats takes place at distance of about <80 km so it is unfair to say that F-16 Blk 52 cant take MKi down and as far as JF-17 is concern, it uses SD-10 AAM having range of 70+km(which will be upgraded in future in SD-10B/C warrants).
as I mentioned in earlier post that F-16 Blk 52 have rcs of 1.2m2. Mki will detect it from 150 km and if MKI uses RAM(which is still a rumour and it doesnt make it a "lo" aircraft), F-16 with APG 68V9 will detect it from 130+KM but both aircrafts cant take a shot at that time cz they should have to come at distance of about ~65km in order to take sure shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom