What's new

Su-30 MKIs replaced Mig-21 Bisons in IAF Srinagar base in Kashmir

You mean for all these years of bragging all India had in Srinagar was a few soviet flying trash cans?
Previous IAF strategy was to use MiG-21 as a delaying/diversionary tactics till reinforcements reach from Punjab or Haryana.
But it was later realized that this is not effective in short skirmishes as enemy jets may leave soon after taking a few pot shots.

Hence now Su-30 MKI will be directly stationed in Srinagar.

Previous IAF strategy was to use MiG-21 as a delaying/diversionary tactics till reinforcements reach from Punjab or Haryana.
But it was later realized that this is not effective in short skirmishes as enemy jets may leave soon after taking a few pot shots.

The mighty SU 30 MKIs aka Amraam Dodgers will take over the skies of Srinagar.

Hehhehehehhehe PAF, sneeky bastard❤️❤️😂😂
Edit: wesay when did you realize that your strategy was wrong? I'll give you a Hint i.e 27th feb 😂😂😂

The mighty SU 30 MKIs aka Amraam Dodgers will take over the skies of Srinagar.

So ab Srinagar kay aasman main radha nachay gi (by radha I mean the mighty MKI).

Is That mean India preparing for another conflict in near future ? or change in grand strategy !?

It will make no difference at all. Why the su30mki ...why not the teajas

You mean for all these years of bragging all India had in Srinagar was a few soviet flying trash cans?
we don't think PAF is very good, so we deployed what seemed appropriate
It will make no difference at all. Why the su30mki ...why not the teajas

only because we're replacing Mig 21 with Su 30.

Can SU-30 perform intercept roles? I mean it is powerful buy flying CAPs and exercising according to intercept roles e.g afterburner take off will end Su-30 before it can see its 20 @Bilal Khan 777 ?
We also have F-7 for intercept role because it is fast due to its light weight. Mig 29 wd have been better than SUs performing intercept roles.

Can SU-30 perform intercept roles? I mean it is powerful buy flying CAPs and exercising according to intercept roles e.g afterburner take off will end Su-30 before it can see its 20 @Bilal Khan 777 ?
We also have F-7 for intercept role because it is fast due to its light weight. Mig 29 wd have been better than SUs performing intercept roles.

introduction of Su 30 means the intent to penetrate deep into Pakistani territory and carry out strikes/ attacks.

Back
Top Bottom