What's new

Su-30 MKIs replaced Mig-21 Bisons in IAF Srinagar base in Kashmir

more accurately, they were treated as strategic jets in the past. Now they have been clearence for tactical air combat too.

Even if you get J10, we will not let you get non chinese avoinics. We did that with JF17 thunder.
Lolx and when was that ? JF17 has many Non Chinese/Pakistani avionics available as well as weapons...

Even if you get J10, we will not let you get non chinese avoinics. We did that with JF17 thunder.
The only reason of getting a j10c over more f-16s is because it comes with Chinese avionics. Even with thunder that was the whole plan. We didn't want to deal with the things we dealt with the f-16s and you'll deal with the s400s.

Well within striking range of sow and mlrs

IAF is twice the size of PAF. What kind of a pathetic excuse is that? PAF even struck in broad daylight unlike IAF who cowered through the darkness at 3:00 a.m. And what's so special about F-16s? I thought India has "Raptors of the East?" Are you saying IAF is incompetent?

no. We didn't want a military situation. That's why we decided not to retaliate.
Read what you said again but being an Indian i don't expect you to make any sense in the first place.
So you are deploying your top line fighter because you think PAF is not very good....you are a genius.

I am a genius...because I knew you would answer :rofl:

Nothing is beyond reach when it comes to hit something not very far. Any assets deployed in occupied territory are bound to get hit whether by the enemy or by the real owners of land.

Dude..... India's enemy air crafts were there for minutes however, allow me to correct the narration that actually, those were IAF jets leaving battle arena on one pretext or another like Radar Failure to Bingo or either called by ground control as India couldn't afford more fratricides aka Mi-17V5 in Budgam. Hope you are getting the accounts corrected. IAF deployed everything like MiG-21s, SU-30 MKIs, Mirages, Mi-17V5 and Air Defence like Spyder yet you call it enemy leaving shortly.

No- that was IAF jets being kept away to avoid a military escalation. If we come in force, you will lose.

What’s in a name?? In whatever name you call an IAF jet it is always an IAF jet: I Always Fail to the PAF jets....

only because we're replacing Mig 21 with Su 30.
Woh woh, just stop it isn't LCA/Tejas project is being to replace Mig-21 ;) :agree::enjoy:
No- that was IAF jets being kept away to avoid a military escalation. If we come in force, you will lose.
LOL, what happened in 26 if you don't want to escalate, if you come in force, you will lose more, we will rain down you with PL-15/PL-12/AMRAAMC5

In fact you're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of the subcontinent

JAY TERRORIST HIND

Last edited:
Interesting, why not Rafale if it's such a hot zone for them?

Back
Top Bottom