What's new

SU-30 Crashes during Test Flight

These so called Elite member are just full of vemon...
Spit vemon against India and Hindus to become Elite member in PDF... Simple rules

You can always leave pdf and join your bharat- ratsh!t forums and jump in the pool of venom your fellow rapestanis spit against pakistan

On topic: Glad to hear pilots are safe!!

And then there are far more deaths in other air crashes in IAF/IN/IA. Should I post all of them to shut you up?

Is that what you want bharati?
:sarcastic: mullah is on tears

You can always leave pdf and join your bharat- ratsh!t forums and jump in the pool of venom your fellow rapestanis spit against pakistan

On topic: Glad to hear pilots are safe!!
I am not like your senior members...
Spitting vemon is not my nature

No it fell like the dsi capable, 3rd world's f16 with 58% partnerships in paint job....
I can troll better than you so called India hating full of vemon Elite member....
Will you comment like this on the thread of paf crashes...

It was a Test flight first of all.

Secondly the question arises if the test flight was done without any preparation or is it a complete failure. But then again its not a failure is it then, atleast when it dropped out of the sky, there would be some analysis and people now know when it falls, what trajectory it takes during its downward spiral.

The question is: Is the pressure of 2 Front war and the insistence for its readiness taking a toll on the IAF.

It was a Test flight first of all.

Secondly the question arises if the test flight was done without any preparation or is it a complete failure. But then again its not a failure is it then, atleast when it dropped out of the sky, there would be some analysis and people now know when it falls, what trajectory it takes during its downward spiral.

The question is: Is the pressure of 2 Front war and the insistence for its readiness taking a toll on the IAF.
It's just a technical fault done during production

and btw do not tell this to the Americans because you been trying to lure production orders for the same F16 you made fun of in the last post and apparently F35 and F22 too if i remember correctly.

and request the administration to post this under ' India is developing but still a long way to go ' thread.

Good to see pilots landing safely on ground. Nothing's more valuable than human life. In case of men in uniform...they become irreplaceable after years of extensive training, hard work and dedication. Its a good feeling to see them safe. :-)

what matters is 2 IAF pilots are safe before the carsh and 2 PAF pilots were died
That's because Indian pilots are known to hit the eject button at the first sign of an emergency.
And where are the Indian fanboys who were making fun of PAF crashing it's new JF-17......unlike the SU-30, the JF-17 is not a twin engine jet and it certainly wasn't fresh off the production line.

Back
Top Bottom