What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

teacher :- hey how are you ?
student:- not good !
teacher :- what's wrong
Student :- my sister is at hospital she can't even speak or walk i think she is paralyzed
teacher :- omg ! I am sorry to hear !what happen ?
student :- she was born yesterday
🤣
🤣
🤣

1621720947641.png

ارینج میرج میں طلاق اسلیے بھی مشکل سے ہوتی ہے کہ بندہ شرطیہ لو میرج کرنے کی تمام کوششیں کرکے ناکام

ہوکر آخری آپشن ارینج میرج کی طرف آیا ہوتا ہے ۔۔ تو اسکو پتا اب اسکو بھی طلاق دے دی تو کدھر جائے گا ۔۔
🤣

Anything is better than that atrocious American ad, WTF were they thinking?
Every American soldier pre the new wokeness is saying the new generation is going to get slaughtered. Plus these folks still don’t make up the majority of the fighting force which is still old school rural kids who do know how to dish out a fight.

Honestly I'm not happy this morning, I was setting a voice password on my phone,
A dog barked in front of me and It ran away.
Now I'm looking for the dog to unlock my phone.
🤨

Every American soldier pre the new wokeness is saying the new generation is going to get slaughtered. Plus these folks still don’t make up the majority of the fighting force which is still old school rural kids who do know how to dish out a fight.

There was a time when Armies used to march on Stomachs, Modern US army will March on Hormones and other Testrone controlling pills.

This scandal, that scandal. Here scandal, there scandal. Your scandal, my scandal. We love scandals. Routine probes, inquiries & even rumours are named as scandals. S - - t hits the fan on daily basis. Thanks to our “investigative journalism”.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom