What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
36614_599727046708144_857292923_n.jpg

Not sure how this is funny.
Stupid perhaps if comparison is being made in complexion.
And that stupidity comes on us south Asians then, being subservient to the "white" complexion even after 65 years of ejecting our white sahibs out.

If it is about her looks, yes.. she does look slightly haggard as compared to the American girl. But she's in a religious gathering it appears and I doubt the American actress is out without an iota of makeup about.

The US actress is prettier than her in my view with softer features. Just depends on your taste then.
However, it must be kept in mind when judging such comparisons how the profession is viewed in the two societies.
Acting for all its popularity in India is still considered a risky and dirty field in India, Not so in the US.

Not sure how this is funny.
Stupid perhaps if comparison is being made in complexion.
And that stupidity comes on us south Asians then, being subservient to the "white" complexion even after 65 years of ejecting our white sahibs out.

If it is about her looks, yes.. she does look slightly haggard as compared to the American girl. But she's in a religious gathering it appears and I doubt the American actress is out without an iota of makeup about.

The US actress is prettier than her in my view with softer features. Just depends on your taste then.
However, it must be kept in mind when judging such comparisons how the profession is viewed in the two societies.
Acting for all its popularity in India is still considered a risky and dirty field in India, Not so in the US.

This dude needs to see Deepika in person - charming, hot and sexy will be just an understatement :D

This dude needs to see Deepika in person - charming, hot and sexy will be just an understatement :D

Deepika or Bebo or whatever.
the issue is within the inherent need for a whiter color within South Asians.

Does it NOT bother anyone that Fair & Lovely is a massive brand?
How is that not ethically incorrect?

In any case, that is for a serious topic.

Deepika or Bebo or whatever.
the issue is within the inherent need for a whiter color within South Asians.

Does it NOT bother anyone that Fair & Lovely is a massive brand?
How is that not ethically incorrect?

In any case, that is for a serious topic.

If people start taking advertisements seriously then then should aspire to fly after drinking a redbull or angels should be falling from the sky when one sprays an axe deo - marketing strategies

Indians are not as obsessed with fair skin as is being projected by Pakistani's. Everybody's comfortable with their skin.

Most Indians don't much obsess with how they look physically, or else cosmetic surgery, gyms and liposuction would have been big businesses in India. The minor fascination of looking goods lasts for a few years - but after they settle down they get comfortable with how they look and concentrate on developing their talents rather than their looks.

If people start taking advertisements seriously then then should aspire to fly after drinking a redbull or angels should be falling from the sky when one sprays an axe deo - marketing strategies

Indians are not as obsessed with fair skin as is being projected by Pakistani's. Everybody's comfortable with their skin.

Most Indians don't much obsess with how they look physically, or else cosmetic surgery, gyms and liposuction would have been big businesses in India. The minor fascination of looking goods lasts for a few years - but after they settle down they get comfortable with how they look and concentrate on developing their talents rather than their looks.

You are just being defensive for no reason.
If India was all comfortable.. then sales of Fair & lovely would not rise 15 percent on average every year.(in Pakistan its a similar figure)
I blame all South Asians for this..
But if you feel the need to defend India no matter what.. then that is a mental condition and I have no further discourse on it.

You are just being defensive for no reason.
If India was all comfortable.. then sales of Fair & lovely would not rise 15 percent on average every year.(in Pakistan its a similar figure)
I blame all South Asians for this..
But if you feel the need to defend India no matter what.. then that is a mental condition and I have no further discourse on it.

That's fine - but I would blame the weather and FYI fair and lovely does jack to increase a person's fairness - it's just their marketing strategy and packaging in good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom