What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ans thats the religion telling you to blow buildings up or your fucked up head?
im a muslim and i dont believe now of what you wrote.

Hi,

My child that is not enough---until and unless you don't fight this menace with your active participation---it ain't enough---. Which means that you have to kill to get your point across---unless you are ready to retaliate competing with the enemy's worst traversities---you ain't got nothing---and your stand ain't meant for nothing.

The time for talk and action is long gone stale----now you need to stab the fundos in the hearts and make them bleed---if one is not enough and then take out ten---if ten not enough then take out 100---don't give them a place for burial---burn their dead bodies and scatter their ashes---bury their bodies in *****---no prayers of janaza for their dead---.

My child----you paks are like little babies---you paks have baby mentalities---you confront life and death issues like babies----.

You know what a child does when you beat him or her and abuse her---he / she will come and hug your legs and try to be close to you and will take the blame of all mistakes so that the adult may love them----.

That is what the mentality of paks is---. You need to do more now---.

Hi,

My child that is not enough---until and unless you don't fight this menace with your active participation---it ain't enough---. Which means that you have to kill to get your point across---unless you are ready to retaliate competing with the enemy's worst traversities---you ain't got nothing---and your stand ain't meant for nothing.

The time for talk and action is long gone stale----now you need to stab the fundos in the hearts and make them bleed---if one is not enough and then take out ten---if ten not enough then take out 100---don't give them a place for burial---burn their dead bodies and scatter their ashes---bury their bodies in *****---no prayers of janaza for their dead---.

My child----you paks are like little babies---you paks have baby mentalities---you confront life and death issues like babies----.

You know what a child does when you beat him or her and abuse her---he / she will come and hug your legs and try to be close to you and will take the blame of all mistakes so that the adult may love them----.

That is what the mentality of paks is---. You need to do more now---.

Mastaan, chill this is a humor thread. Please take your sermonizing somewhere else.

Kameeno kyun us sincere senior member ki khech rahe ho. Tum bhi to isi thread pe pade rahte ho aur post ko like karate ho :cheesy:

Yaar i want him to post- but some bacha log scared him off- this thread is getting boring without his contributions- :lol:-

tn_whats_that_dog_doing2.gif

xegxN.gif

hdjmf.gif

A minister gave a talk to the Lions Club on sex. When he got home, he couldn't tell his wife that he had spoken about sex, so he said he had discussed horseback riding with the members.

A few days later, she ran into some men at the shopping center and they complimented her on the speech her husband had made.

She said, "Yes, I heard. I was surprised about the subject matter, as he's only tried it twice. The first time he got so sore he could hardly walk, and the second time he fell off."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office.

After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't follow my instructions carefully, your husband will surely die. Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores. Don't discuss your problems with him; it will only make his stress worse. Do not nag him. Most importantly, make love to him regularly. If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"He said you're going to die," she replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young reporter went to a retirement home to interview an aged but legendary explorer. The reporter asked the old man to tell him the most frightening experience he had ever had.

The old explorer said, "Once I was hunting Bengal tigers in the jungles of India. I was on a narrow path and my faithful native gunbearer was behind me. Suddenly the largest tiger I have ever seen leaped onto the path in front of us. I turned to get my weapon only to find the native had fled. The tiger leapt toward me with a mighty ROARRRR! I soiled myself."

The reporter said, "Under those circumstances anyone would have done the same."

The old explorer said, "No, not then - just now when I went 'ROARRRR!'"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned about his employee's well being, asks sympathetically, "What's the matter?"

The blonde replies, "Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away."

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Why don't you go home for the day... We aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest."

The blonde very calmly explains, "No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual. "If you need anything, just let me know," he says.

A few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde crying hysterically. He rushes out to her, and asks, "Are you going to be okay? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No," replies the blonde, "I just got a call from my sister, and she said that her mom died too!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom