Not open for further replies.
403827_418628014842241_2068313790_n.jpg

Boy : Maine new I-phone liya hai<=-P

Girl :waaaoooowww....
kaunsi company ka ?

Boy : kuch nahi.. Tu ghar jaa ! X_X:lol:

Difference between Boys And Girls:

Girls' favorite Folder: &#8220;C\desktop\songs\romantic Songs&#8221;

Boys' favorite Folder: &#8220;C\windows\system32\drivers\studymaterial \important Files\educational Stuff\data Structure An Alogrithims\slxx.avi":meeting::rofl:

Bowing down like closing their supply lines and confronting them over Salala attack when even raised alarms for a war?
Your post is in the right thread. :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...-funny-all-over-world-ii-435.html#post3140137 'POST : #6524'

This post says what pakistanis believe. I understand its your senseless ego which makes you reply in such manner.

One simple question. 'What did pervez musharraf say when THREATENED by Bush of bombing back to stoneage'. Frankly if such was said to India we would have reacted atleast. World knows what did pakistanis do and what was the impact od WoT on pakistan. I ask you, 'We all know pakistanis dint want WoT to come to pakistan. WHy did it come then ?????'. Answer it with LOGIC and your point is taken. :)

USA (a supa powa)apologized.. 8000 indians dead and more dying... dozens of thousands severely injured in bhopal...... america doesnt give a single damn...... Mr Warren Anderson roams free....

The cold reality.

And by the way 24 of our Warriors were martyred!

Last edited by a moderator:
Two students of one economist were walking down the street one day when they passed one large piles of dog s h i t.
The first one said to the other, "I'll pay you $1 billion to eat one of those piles of s h i t." The second one agrees and chooses the piles and eats it. The first onepays him his $1 billion.

A few minites late, they passed another one large piles of dog s h i t, then the second one says, "I'll pay you $1 billion to eat this pile of s h i t." The first one says okay, and eats the s h i t. The second pays him the $1 billion.

They resume walking down the street.

After a while, the second student says, "You know, I don't feel very good" , then they ask their teacher, "We both have the same amount of money as when we started. The only difference is we've both eaten s h i t."

The teacher economist says: "Ah,I am proud for you, you only eat two s h i t, but engaged in $2billion worth of trade and $2billion GDP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom