What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA (a supa powa)apologized.. 8000 indians dead and more dying... dozens of thousands severally injured in bhopal...... america doesnt give a shyt... Mr Warren Anderson roams free....

The cold reality.
Jaate the Japan , pahuunch gaye Cheen samjh gaye na----gaana yaad aa gaya....it was a company not US govt. fault. And don't compare...people will bring Shahrukh Khan, APJ Kalam in apology thread. Act like Elite.

Not stupid, but definitely funny !

slide_236588_1179470_free.jpg

^^^^^^^^^

The policeman has a "Lathi" to chase any bombers away. :lol:
Better...
We are seeing what widespread presence of weapons can do to a nation...specially when it falls in the wrong hands...take Pakistan for example!:lol:

USA (a supa powa)apologized.. 8000 indians dead and more dying... dozens of thousands severally injured in bhopal...... america doesnt give a single damn... Mr Warren Anderson roams free....

The cold reality.
Lol 30 years back?Take a look what happened when they frisked AJP kalam..we outrightly rejected their invitation for join fighter craft..They invite us for joint projects....They order Pakistan to do their ****...see the difference?I bet you do!

Better...
We are seeing what widespread presence of weapons can do to a nation...specially when it falls in the wrong hands...take Pakistan for example!:lol:

Lol 30 years back?Take a look what happened when they frisked AJP kalam..we outrightly rejected their invitation for join fighter craft..They invite us for joint projects....They order Pakistan to do their ****...see the difference?I bet you do!

It's not your fault if you are indian, it's naturel disaster :lol:

And they frisked the indian el presidente ! MRCA tender..... USA spends billions just on mineral water for her soldiers...:rofl: And they order you to STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom