What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArLggZUCQAE9YnB.jpg

I still blame the boy...he got jelly legs..
A man should be able to stand his ground no matter what ;)
Even when the Bus brakes hard.
And he shouldn't have slapped the girl..that's just wrong...

its about discrimination on gender base, it works both ways...

Texas Beer Joint Sues Church in MT. Vernon, Texas . Drummend's Bar began construction on an expansion of their building to increase their business.

In response, the local Baptist Church started a campaign to block the bar from expanding with petitions and prayers. Work progressed right up until the week before the grand reopening when lightning struck the bar and it burned to the ground!

After the bar burning to the ground by the lightning strike, the church folks were rather smug in their outlook, bragging about "the power of prayer", until the bar owner sued the church on the grounds that the church ... "was ultimately responsible for the demise of his building, either through direct or indirect actions or means." In its reply to the court, the church vehemently denied all responsibility or any connection to the building's demise.

The judge read through the plaintiff's complaint and the defendant's reply, and at the opening hearing he commented, "I don't know how I'm going to decide this, but it appears from the paperwork that we have a bar owner who believes in the power of
prayer, and an entire church congregation that now does not."

If some ugly *** chick slapped me for bumping into her, I'd slap her right back.
=
If it happened to me, say in Pakistan, where ladies "allegedly" have LESSER rights (as per perverted Western thinking) then I would NOT slap back ... because ladies here agreed to live with LESSER rights so I would give them MORE respect.
=
=
BUT if it happened in West where women have equal rights (or so they claim) I would definitely slap back ,,, with equal rights come equal punishment :azn:

Similarly we know that in Pakistan men leave their seat in bus for lady (doesn't have to be an old lady) but in West no one leaves their seat for ladies ... equal rights u know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom