What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it!

If your headache subsides, try this - doesn't have to be the T-rex image, any Magic Eye will do. Make the image resolve and pop. Then, tilt your head one way or the other a few degrees. The image vanishes - the magic eye system only works within a few degrees of vertical. Right side up or upside down is OK, but not sideways.

I'm not sure why this is, something to do with the algorithm that makes the picture in the first place.

That disappearing effect is a function of the eye and the brain in how it resolves and associates edges and lines.

By focusing at a distance, each eye sees a subtle difference and picks up slight variations in the edges at certain points in the image, which are hidden in the overall pattern of noise. The brain then forms groups of these edges over a few seconds to "see" the image. Moving the image more than a few degrees destroys those edge associations.

Aw come now Chogy, it is too early on a nice Sunday morning to go this deep into science! :D

Wo to thik hain.. Par ye balcony me kaise jayenge...

balcony.jpg

What about this one..

urinals.jpg
LOLLZ...imagine two people fighting while pee!ing!! :rofl:

That disappearing effect is a function of the eye and the brain in how it resolves and associates edges and lines.

By focusing at a distance, each eye sees a subtle difference and picks up slight variations in the edges at certain points in the image, which are hidden in the overall pattern of noise. The brain then forms groups of these edges over a few seconds to "see" the image. Moving the image more than a few degrees destroys those edge associations.

Aw come now Chogy, it is too early on a nice Sunday morning to go this deep into science! :D
I had a Magic Eye book and I could look at all the images in it. It is difficult to look through the screen

I had a Magic Eye book and I could look at all the images in it. It is difficult to look through the screen

Yes, the book is much easier. It does not have the pixels that a computer screen does. That is why I could not quite get the T-Rex, but I could make out the outline of a two legged animal with the tail to the left, but could not see enough detail in the head to make out the T-Rex. The hint worked though.

Ek aadmi public toilet me baitha tha.....
Achanak usay sath wale toilet se awaz aae....

Kya haal hai?

Admi ghabra kar bola: thik hun

phir awaz aae.....

Kya kar rahe ho?

Admi: baitha hun.

phir awaz aae....

Main aa jaun?

Admi aur ghabra kar bola: Nehi Nehi, main busy hun.

Phir awaz aae...

Achcha yaar, main tumhe baad me call karta hun, Abhi koi ullu ka pattha sath wale toilet se meri har baat ka jawab de raha hain.

Good explanation VCheng. But why is the image 3-D?

The quality of monitor might make a difference with these things on a PC. Different screen sizes and overall sharpness might make it impossible on some monitors.

What is he saying

Last edited by a moderator:
Good explanation VCheng. But why is the image 3-D?

The quality of monitor might make a difference with these things on a PC. Different screen sizes and overall sharpness might make it impossible on some monitors.

The 3D effect is a function of stereoscopic vision.

The same way as our ears detect the slight difference in arrival of the sound wave to tell us the direction from where the sound is coming from, each eye sees a slightly different image, and the magnitude of that difference is resolved into a perception of the distance of the object.

Thus, people with vision in one eye only do not have depth perception, and cannot see the Magic Eye images either.

The trick is to force yourself to focus in the distance, not at the image. Once you get the hang of it, it takes only a few seconds for the image to pop up.

Oh yeah!! Oh yeah!! Oh yeah!! Oh yeah!! It's a f#$%ing 3-D image.. I get it now.. Thanks a ton.. It was eating my head..

I agree, makes my head hurt, although I did see a vague image.

I like these things better. Magic eye pictures. It took me forever to learn how to do it, but eventually I figured it out and now I can snap one into focus in about 10 seconds. I think they are cool.

dino.jpeg

Let me know if you can see what's in the image! No fair cheating and looking at the URL text.

man i give up- i still cant see the t-rex-
some one outline and draw the t-rex on the image plzzzz-

man i give up- i still cant see the t-rex-
some one outline and draw the t-rex on the image plzzzz-

I think I can make out its eyes, open mouth, head and its short arms... but not the body

I am assuming there are more than one ... depends on how you focus

Will post the outline as soon as I find it in one piece

What is he saying

i didn't understand a word what he said-
instead i heard he saying aa aa aa all the time- instead of ba ba ba or ga ga ga or da da da-
The shaking of head- the focus on finding t-rex and now this-
its my being a dumb day-

Last edited by a moderator:
JonAsad I am having a hard timing finding the rest of the body.....

I think we should report both Chogy and VCheng :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom