What's new

Students develop rover bot that can detect human movement, bombs

Hello this is Arokia Rinaldo A, a team member who designed this project..people please give your comments and reviews and hhelp us by taking this project to next level.

If you really are who you say you are then good job mate and all the best to your team.

ya we ll be interested in doing that..how to approach those people?

TASMAC machi....great ideas of SRM papers and everything was born there...not in labs or libraries.....Well earlier in 2006 Panimalar of JPR group teamed up with SRM ECE dept to create a 1"x1" micro-robot called 'poochi' which went on to win the best documentation award in Japan.

What you try to do is try to make friends with guys in Hindustan college and SRM....next year SRM conducts a Robotics convention that is the best place for u to socialize.

And above all try in making your sensor programming a bit more robust. That is why defence grade products cost that mch. Try using more simpler and bigger programmes....And try using P3 processor for data processing. These are tried and tested processors. Try adding a proper bus for add on sensors and robotic arm (RCG carriage).

Hello this is Arokia Rinaldo A, a team member who designed this project..people please give your comments and reviews and hhelp us by taking this project to next level.
as far i know ie a TD and not a prototype.
It takes many years or it may vanish with time as you may lose interest .
You should keep on developing through out .
Like my seniors of other colg gave me some project, i develop it and pass it to juniors of same/other colg to keep alive . I think there is no funding problem in ur colg as it appeared in paper already. If you are from final year/3rd year just contact me , i have some better idea .
What i do is attend many colleges technical fests and build my circle.
When there is a fest in colg we will have chance to see best innovations.

rinaldo,
i tried to keep this thread alive as i want to contact you and i was lucky enough:chilli:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom