What's new

Strike package revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, such a precision has not yet been achieved, even by the most advanced missiles. For such purposes, other types of ammunition are available, but they need access and proximity.

They could have asked me, my missile is trained to hit such targets..........................
Oppsssss no, the other target. :p:

are you COAS, or just speculating , what your source @airomerix and AESA need more power (better engine) there is no chance that PAF's JF-17 has an AESA for testing purpose @airomerix :crazy::crazy::crazy:o_Oo_O

I dont have to be a COAS to know this. Dont take your PDF ranks too seriously.

I have multiple sources and i'm not at liberty to disclose them. That too for the gentlemen here.

Mind you all. This forum is highly monitored by intelligence community itself. All the pictures of officers floating on internet media are investigated. If found guilty, they are issued LoD's.

Case in point, the initial picture posted by 2 AD branch officers with S/L Hassan are under severe scrutiny right now. So asking for sources is foolishness itself. Use your own brain and figure out how realistic is the information. You will figure it out if you're well versed in the subject.

As par Indian report , there were 24 Jets in the Air .Some were offensive and some were defensive including Mirages .
In total there might be 24 accross the eastern border.

There were multiple incursions on that day. Bahawalpur sector was also hot. Block 52's are taking care of it. And Indian's know that.

Already covered that...try keeping up...:wave:
Now this shows you're a false flagger/Indian @Tom_Cruise :blah::blah:
Aha, for exposing the childish embarassing rumours on here? :cheesy:
not all threads here on PDF are based on rumors but most of it are in fact based on solid facts, but may be this thread based on rumors but not all, you're again reported you false flagger/Indian @Tom_Cruise
I dont have to be a COAS to know this. Dont take your PDF ranks too seriously.

I have multiple sources and i'm not at liberty to disclose them. That too for the gentlemen here.

Mind you all. This forum is highly monitored by intelligence community itself. All the pictures of officers floating on internet media are investigated. If found guilty, they are issued LoD's.

Case in point, the initial picture posted by 2 AD branch officers with S/L Hassan are under severe scrutiny right now. So asking for sources is foolishness itself. Use your own brain and figure out how realistic is the information. You will figure it out if you're well versed in the subject.
so you're just spreading false rumors/speculate here on PDF nothing else, we want a proof not a wording of some random guy like you without a proof @airomerix

Paradrop spec ops if an aircraft was downed?
C-130's are also used for ISR.

Why bring experimental tech to a real fight?

Why not? Why else do you think 100 odd PL-15 were delivered in the same week despite being not tested.

so you're just spreading false rumors/speculate here on PDF nothing else, we want a proof not a wording of some random guy like you without a proof @airomerix

Whatever lets you sleep at night. I'm least inclined to prove anything to some Air Chief Marshal at PDF. :D

Now this shows you're a false flagger/Indian @Tom_Cruise :blah::blah:

No, it just shows you're not very sharp :sarcastic:

not all threads here on PDF are based on rumors but most of it are in fact based on solid facts, but may be this thread based on rumors but not all,@Tom_Cruise

Didn't say they all were. But this thread definately is. Look at how many accounts of different strike packages we have, its hilarious.

you're again reported you false flagger/Indian
You seem to be getting desperate? :wave:

As far as your Mirage participation is concerned FYI they actually did participate and I have met some of the Mirage Ops who participated in the mission so get your facts right.Even today I was sitting with one.
Lolsss

:rofl:

Or may be you are the mission planer....stupidity at best

Lay off...

Copying someone's words from pdf "Your source phudified you" :rofl:
:whistle:

I believe that the "LTC" implies "Lets Talk Commonsense".
:lol::enjoy:

Ye wala nasha yes karwao
:cheers:
Come and be my guest....:sick:

Whatever lets you sleep at night. I'm least inclined to prove anything to some Air Chief Marshal at PDF. :D
your false ego worth nothing here you're acting like a 4 year old kid to insist his crap @airmarshal
Why not? Why else do you think 100 odd PL-15 were delivered in the same week despite being not tested.
yo don't know what is you talking about, how can we test new radar tech in war without extensive testing at home, and AESA need better engine to power AESA with current engine RD-93 is weaker to power AESA @airomerix

No, it just shows you're not very sharp :sarcastic:
Agian reported for trolling @Tom_Cruise

Lolsss

:rofl:

Or may be you are the mission planer....stupidity at best

Lay off...

:whistle:

:lol::enjoy:

:cheers:
Come and be my guest....:sick:
Dont make yourself look more stupid.You have already made yourself a joke via this thread. @The Eagle close this thread maybe?

copy rights :-)
Ah so you said these golden words..watan ki havain salam kehti hain.

your false ego worth nothing here you're acting like a 4 year old kid to insist his crap @airmarshal

Keep ranting.

yo don't know what is you talking about, how can we test new radar tech in war without extensive testing at home, and AESA need better engine to power AESA with current engine RD-93 is weaker to power AESA @airomerix
[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for you already. Who told you 19000 pounds of thrust 'cannot' power an AESA whose specifications you have no idea about. Do you know how much power that particular AESA requires? Do you even know the name of that AESA? Come off your high horse.

Tip for you:

Get to know people in the armed forces. Or atleast work there in some capacity like I did. Will set your sail straight.

Typical fanboy

@pakistanipower
Look at his I.D which was created in 2008 but see the post count below 50 and woh b abhi abhi ki hien mien very fresh which shows he is an Indian who created this I.D to post in case his original I.D got banned.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @The Eagle @Windjammer

Shut you mouth idiot...Who are you calling me names SOB

Shutup and go to your mama, you are not invited SOB.
Wow you have been brought up very well,kudos to your parents...post reported for abusive content.
See that's what I said u are nothing but a troll.Instead of backing your claim you are abusing. *claps*

Source?
Most likely his best friend's uncle's barber who heard from his nephew's friend in school who has an uncle who heard it from the local taxi driver who heard it from someone who knows someone in the PAF's kitchen in Sargodha.
That's actually possible.

Come on now, don't sidetrack, lets see you prove your counter argument to the ridiculous original post in this thread which you've already disagreed with. What are your sources and why are you posting such info on the internet? When you post anything always be prepared to back it up or you will be laughed at.
Why don’t you wait for Air Forces Monthly?
You trust an aviation journalist with over 30 years in the job right?
Or if that doesn’t suit your “narrative “will you dismiss it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom