What's new

Not much has changed for IAF a year after it was outgunned by Pakistan

Especially since your gang is 10X larger

I believe the eastern sector shouldn't even be included in any analysis, as we don't hold that now nor unimaginable bad odds count as anything even today if face eastern like situation even an f22 won't save you..as you need your base to operate any war including air war..
to some extent you are right but you should also take into consideration the faulty strategy regarding the defence of the east which failed in 71 and that was "the defence of the east lies in the west" . it proved wrong. no body stopped us from placing more military in the east,more jets and air bases in the east. we ignored it politically and militarily and paid the price. the immaturity at political level from both sides led to the disaster and it was bound to happen. a wise enemy always exploits your weaknesses which they did.

Meri ankhain khuli hain, tum zara apna qibla durust kar lo....tum tu yea bi keh rahey ho key eik saal key andar hi bahut kuch change ho gaya.....may i remind you Rafales and others were ordered not in last 12 months but some five years earlier....this is what you said earlier.

''i guess lot has been changed for IAF after feb 2019. just like alot changed in IAF after receiving severe blows in 65 and they performed relatively well in 71''
i know by arguing here with you i am just banging my head against a wall and wasting my time and i knew it while even i was even replying to you in the very first post . no logical person would have believed that india or any other country can get her hands on all the latest equipment within one year of a lost engagment. they are just now more serious and have accelerated the pace. good bye .

i know by arguing here with you i am just banging my head against a wall and wasting my time and i knew it while even i was even replying to you in the very first post . no logical person would have believed that india or any other country can get her hands on all the latest equipment within one year of a lost engagment. they are just now more serious and have accelerated the pace. good bye .

Yes we can see how you were digressing from one subject to another.....next time you feel like having a debate, make sure you have some substance to your posts rather than taking potshots just for the hell of it. cheers.

Yes we can see how you were digressing from one subject to another.....next time you feel like having a debate, make sure you have some substance to your posts rather than taking potshots just for the hell of it. cheers.
salam as i dont have more stamina of :hitwall: with somebody who has only superficial knowledge of the subject. we must end the discussion here.

Last edited:
Seriously? It only takes a google search to find out TV guided bombs are guided by a pilot! Their is nothing confidential information which PAF released!

I dont think they were that many but okay.

what makes u think they were not prepared?
IAF only intruded few KM and ran back. the fact that the were using spice stand off weapon with 60+ km range is enough to believe that they fired off those spice from a long distance without having to enter much in pakistan.

main purpose of lockon was to secure air dominance and so that PAF has full control of the sky. without it at least one IAF fighter would had a chance to score a kill... its like when you go out on shopping for your favorite car, you will have an eye on multiple car out of which you will narrow it down to the one that suites your needs.

this operation defines air dominance. PAF ruled the sky, if they wanted to they could have scored multiple kills but that would have escalated the situation to a war possibly.
with this imaginary f-16 kill indian government has been able to provide an answer to their humiliation.

which video?

Son,

Google search is not admissable in the court of law---. But your statements about your abilities are admissable against you in the court of law---.

There were incursion attempts at multiple locations---add their numbers and they will tally close to 50 aircraft---.

If you do not know about the video presentation then why are you acting 'the know it all'---. It was a major presentation in front of the military attaches of all over the world---.

You don't even know about that large world event and still you shamelessly argue with me---.

Son,

Google search is not admissable in the court of law---. But your statements about your abilities are admissable against you in the court of law---.

There were incursion attempts at multiple locations---add their numbers and they will tally close to 50 aircraft---.

If you do not know about the video presentation then why are you acting 'the know it all'---. It was a major presentation in front of the military attaches of all over the world---.

You don't even know about that large world event and still you shamelessly argue with me---.
regardless if i see the video or not
sir i do respect a lot of your posts but sometimes you go overboard with your absurd theories.
paf should have shot down 10 IAF fighter jets ------
paf was clueless on 27th feb ----------
this sounds ridiculous as indians claiming victory on 26th 27th feb.

to some extent you are right but you should also take into consideration the faulty strategy regarding the defence of the east which failed in 71 and that was "the defence of the east lies in the west" . it proved wrong. no body stopped us from placing more military in the east,more jets and air bases in the east. we ignored it politically and militarily and paid the price. the immaturity at political level from both sides led to the disaster and it was bound to happen. a wise enemy always exploits your weaknesses which they did.

Even you placed all you might in east it wouldnot have worked..you simply had no resources..and poor planning(no bengali in army)
Establishment thought east will not be attacked due to hindhu minority they forgot that we displaced them during the civil war which is one of the "reasons" for war..

Army should have 50% bengalis

regardless if i see the video or not
sir i do respect a lot of your posts but sometimes you go overboard with your absurd theories.
paf should have shot down 10 IAF fighter jets ------
paf was clueless on 27th feb ----------
this sounds ridiculous as indians claiming victory on 26th 27th feb.

Hi

PAF had a large gathering of foreign military dignitaries last year where they showed the actual video of the strike the screen view.

i am pretty sure you saw that video.

See the thing is that it has always been PAf operational policy that all aspects of Air combat and strikes and everything else is considered and talked about before the action takes place during the pre flight mission briefings—-all scenarios are discussed—-what will happen if enemy air superiority fighters get into the arena—-who is going to engage and who will be number two—-so everything that is possible would and should have been discussed.

Paf’s fighter pilot has always been an independent decision maker once in flight—-he is the person in charge.

but suddenly when he starts to act like russian pilots who always have to seek permission to engage—-there is a problem.

I had expected an earthquake from the members here once they found that out—-but that did not happen.

Last edited:
Even you placed all you might in east it wouldnot have worked..you simply had no resources..and poor planning(no bengali in army)
Establishment thought east will not be attacked due to hindhu minority they forgot that we displaced them during the civil war which is one of the "reasons" for war..

Army should have 50% bengalis
EBR (East Bengal Regiments) had been raised and deployed both in east and west Pakistan. Some EBR were composed of 90% Bengalis.

The Bengali officers and soldiers deployed in EBRs in East pakistan tortured, burnt and killed their western counterparts (officers/soldiers/families) , looted their belongings, stole all weaponry from Battalion kotes and joined Indian Army.

3rd EBR was deployed in West Pakistan, Lahore. A company was sent forward at border and ordered to take defensive position. By morning, the whole company had crossed over to Indian side and joined Indian Army.

Neglible less than 10% when their populace was greater than 55%
So ur army should have been 50-50% divide..and it wasnt

Are you of East Pakistan/Bengali origin ?

Lol..Looks like you are not well versed on the composition and bengali treachery. There were battalions and companies composed almost entirely of Bangalis and you know what they did ? They either defected to Indian army/mukhti bahini and/or killed urdu speaking Pakistani population.

Mujeeb was not the only traitor , it was the bengali population that proved to be treacherous . Read up the bihar torture conducted by defected Bengali troops and you will know the extent.

Unfortunately , our low IQ media and intellectuals never really covered the Bengali treachery and murder. They have bought the Indian and bengali narrative without question.

Pakistan military is a volunteer force, as in there is no forced conscription into service. Most Bengalis\East Pakistanis perhaps did not apply to join the forces.

I am seriously doubting the on Paper specs of Export versions of Russian Hardware. In hands of Russians its always spot on and even the highly advanced Europe is afraid of them. While the exported versions are either extremely watered down, or the training is lacking.
I mean imagine if India had F5s with AIM120s instead of Mig21s with R77. And F15 or F18s instead of Flankers. How would things have been very different?. I mean look at the SU30 mki and its armaments theoretical Specs. You will feel like it can shoot down any Pakistani Plane right from take off. But not the case in practice so far.

Economically mass produce as per necessity. That is all that matters.

given your record... a tall statement.

but we encourage weapons be made with indian brains and hands.

Back
Top Bottom