What's new

Not much has changed for IAF a year after it was outgunned by Pakistan

3) Mirages didn't fail to hit their targets. There is a video proof is missing targets deliberately to send a message that next time their lives won't be spared by PAF.
Their was no panic and there were no Punjabi speaking. Our guys are professional .

?? Previously except never lost except 1971.
And recent 2019 was a winner for sure.

Yes, let's keep believing that...

But as I say, let's hope the coming war with India results in a proper victory for us.

Both IAF and PAF missed the ground targets deliberately.
8-)The way you say it seems that both IAF and PAF had brokered a deal among themselves to satisfy their leaders and public - which cracked when Abhi crossed LOC :laugh:

oo bhae ankhain khol ka parho and then talk. i said in the first post that the performnce of IAF was better in 71 then its own performance in 65.
Meri ankhain khuli hain, tum zara apna qibla durust kar lo....tum tu yea bi keh rahey ho key eik saal key andar hi bahut kuch change ho gaya.....may i remind you Rafales and others were ordered not in last 12 months but some five years earlier....this is what you said earlier.

''i guess lot has been changed for IAF after feb 2019. just like alot changed in IAF after receiving severe blows in 65 and they performed relatively well in 71''

@Rafi please do not engage this online filth. Scumbag made an “honest” ID first but his degenerate upbringing forced him to make this fake one to satisfy his pitiful ego.

You came with 10 people to fight , I came with 20 people , your short comings , not my cowardness . Just a message to sane Indians .
Especially since your gang is 10X larger
well dear read the history . even the paf people themselves admitted that when they launched the preemptive strike on IAF air bases like they did before in 65 they couldnt find indian air force jets parked in the open like they were in 65. hardened shelters were constructed and in 71 paf couldnt carrry out a single pathankot like operation as this time they have learnt from the mistake they made in 65. even in the recent interview by kaiser tufail he openly said that we were victorious in 65 but if look at the air war in 71 it was more like a draw but as we lost the war so we cant brag about the performance of the air force alone. it is always better to look at things with a neutral mind rather then an already clouded mentality. i think i have said enough for any sensible person but if you still want to debate just to satisfy your ego then i dont have time to waste. thanks

rusty mindset, training, reflexes as they were not taking PAF serious . just like in 65 . in the book fizaya written about 30 years ago the indian authors mentioned that IAF was like a flying club at that time. they had numbers on their side and they were not taking paf as a worthy opponent and they paid a heavy price for that. but after 65 things improved and overall their performce improved in 71 as compare to 65.
I believe the eastern sector shouldn't even be included in any analysis, as we don't hold that now nor unimaginable bad odds count as anything even today if face eastern like situation even an f22 won't save you..as you need your base to operate any war including air war..

well dear read the history . even the paf people themselves admitted that when they launched the preemptive strike on IAF air bases like they did before in 65 they couldnt find indian air force jets parked in the open like they were in 65. hardened shelters were constructed and in 71 paf couldnt carrry out a single pathankot like operation as this time they have learnt from the mistake they made in 65. even in the recent interview by kaiser tufail he openly said that we were victorious in 65 but if look at the air war in 71 it was more like a draw but as we lost the war so we cant brag about the performance of the air force alone. it is always better to look at things with a neutral mind rather then an already clouded mentality. i think i have said enough for any sensible person but if you still want to debate just to satisfy your ego then i dont have time to waste. thanks

rusty mindset, training, reflexes as they were not taking PAF serious . just like in 65 . in the book fizaya written about 30 years ago the indian authors mentioned that IAF was like a flying club at that time. they had numbers on their side and they were not taking paf as a worthy opponent and they paid a heavy price for that. but after 65 things improved and overall their performce improved in 71 as compare to 65.

Hi,

Paf had to show off and strut around like a peacock.

If it would have had the ability to learn anything from Israeli air force was to just keep its mouth shut after the operations---and if small stuff leaks out then be it so---.

But over here---the Paf itself is releasing the " PhD Thesis " on indian air force's short comings----.

I would suggest we revisit the very first leaked audio of Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddiqui in which he thanks Allah for keeping their (PAF) izzat (honor) intact. PAF and IAF are both very professional air forces with capable pilots and leaders in both organisations, as well as their share of mediocre cadre. That is why PAF does not take the IAF lightly and I don't think our pilots knew they were going to all come back unscathed from Operation Swift Retort, but were prepared to take losses, if it came to that, in order to show our resolve.
We all like taking pot shots at IAF and their incompetence, and it is certainly fun, but they are a dangerous enemy.

Hi,

Paf had to show off and strut around like a peacock.

If it would have had the ability to learn anything from Israeli air force was to just keep its mouth shut after the operations---and if small stuff leaks out then be it so---.

But over here---the Paf itself is releasing the " PhD Thesis " on indian air force's short comings----.

And just let India win propaganda war?

I hate to say it but MK is right this time a PAF thesis on the IAF’s shortcomings is not the best idea.
You presented the world media a bruised and battered IAF pilot in chains- that was enough to negate any Indian propaganda.

@Rafi please do not engage this online filth. Scumbag made an “honest” ID first but his degenerate upbringing forced him to make this fake one to satisfy his pitiful ego.

Copy that.

Pakistan's real secret weapon is its unbeatable & unbreakable resilience.

In sha Allah... be it land, air or the sea, Pakistan will ALWAYS outgun india!

ALWAYS!

Hi,

The process and procedure did not need to be disclosed---. The display of how the bombs were re-targeted away was very tacky---.

If it happens next time---and a bomb gone out of control falls on a school and kills children---they will blame that Paf did it intentionally---because now they have video proof that Paf can control the flight and target of the bomb---.

Did you ever think about that---.

On the night of the 26th---25 to 50 enemy aircraft were coming in---. Paf COMMAND already knew what it would face going in on the 27th---a large number of enemy aircraft---.

For that---the Paf pilots should have been prepared right up front what to do---.

If the plan was not to engage---then the pilots would not have indulged in making a lock at the enemy---. Over here it looks like the Paf were very uncertain what to do---enemy aircraft one after the other coming into a target lock and our Pilots not knowing what to do---desperately seeking instructions---.

Paf command never had operated in that manner during a major confrontation---.

But that is one of the issues---. The statements that Paf / ISPR made---and special the video presentation---absolutely not necessary---.

8-)The way you say it seems that both IAF and PAF had brokered a deal among themselves to satisfy their leaders and public - which cracked when Abhi crossed LOC :laugh:
In a sence yes...
Casualties from either side could have made the things worst.

Hi,

The process and procedure did not need to be disclosed---. The display of how the bombs were re-targeted away was very tacky---.

If it happens next time---and a bomb gone out of control falls on a school and kills children---they will blame that Paf did it intentionally---because now they have video proof that Paf can control the flight and target of the bomb---.Did you ever think about that---.

Seriously? It only takes a google search to find out TV guided bombs are guided by a pilot! Their is nothing confidential information which PAF released!

On the night of the 26th---25 to 50 enemy aircraft were coming in---. Paf COMMAND already knew what it would face going in on the 27th---a large number of enemy aircraft---.
I dont think they were that many but okay.

For that---the Paf pilots should have been prepared right up front what to do---.
what makes u think they were not prepared?
IAF only intruded few KM and ran back. the fact that the were using spice stand off weapon with 60+ km range is enough to believe that they fired off those spice from a long distance without having to enter much in pakistan.

If the plan was not to engage---then the pilots would not have indulged in making a lock at the enemy---. Over here it looks like the Paf were very uncertain what to do---enemy aircraft one after the other coming into a target lock and our Pilots not knowing what to do---desperately seeking instructions---.
main purpose of lockon was to secure air dominance and so that PAF has full control of the sky. without it at least one IAF fighter would had a chance to score a kill... its like when you go out on shopping for your favorite car, you will have an eye on multiple car out of which you will narrow it down to the one that suites your needs.

Paf command never had operated in that manner during a major confrontation---.
this operation defines air dominance. PAF ruled the sky, if they wanted to they could have scored multiple kills but that would have escalated the situation to a war possibly.
with this imaginary f-16 kill indian government has been able to provide an answer to their humiliation.
But that is one of the issues---. The statements that Paf / ISPR made---and special the video presentation---absolutely not necessary---.
which video?

Back
Top Bottom