What's new

Not much has changed for IAF a year after it was outgunned by Pakistan

Beats me how a nation that hasnt even developed a short ranged heat seeker air to air missile, is going to build one of the best long range radar guided air to air missile.
Russian assistance no doubt.

Panicked PAF pilots break into Punjabi
Realising that the Indian fighters were outgunned and outnumbered, the Barnala-based IACCS ordered the scrambling of six MiG-21s.

Since the MiGs climbed in the shadow of the Pir Panjal range, Pakistan’s AWAC failed to detect them. The sudden appearance of the MiGs proved to be a blessing for India, as the Pakistani fighters were taken aback.

Panicked Pakistani pilots, who broke into Punjabi rather than sticking to the military codes, fired about 11 H-4 glide-bombs, weighing 1,000 kg each, at Indian military installations, none of which hit the target.

Is it a new bollywood story writer at work every time?
What else remains to be invented?

And yet, there are braindead zombies who will actually believe this.

which mean when the next war happen

A war would result in a nuclear holocaust, so these toys wouldn't matter much.

In the case of a small scale skirmish like what happened last year, all either side has to do is spot a single crack to exploit, which will pretty much always be possible for the foreseeable future.

i guess lot has been changed for IAF after feb 2019. just like alot changed in IAF after receiving severe blows in 65 and they performed relatively well in 71. IAF in 2019 was like the IAF of 65. arrogant and rusty . now their eyes are opened and they have speeded up weapon procurement. rafale with meteor and S400 missiles are coming to india shortly.

i guess lot has been changed for IAF after feb 2019. just like alot changed in IAF after receiving severe blows in 65 and they performed relatively well in 71. IAF in 2019 was like the IAF of 65. arrogant and rusty . now their eyes are opened and they have speeded up weapon procurement. rafale with meteor and S400 missiles are coming to india shortly.

So, the PAF is not sleeping my little injun supporting fraand. We are also coming up with new weapon systems, new everythinggggs.

So, the PAF is not sleeping my little injun supporting fraand. We are also coming up with new weapon systems, new everythinggggs.
Just because he is making a logical assumption based on India's experiences against Pakistan, it does not mean he is a supporter of "injuns." Grow up.

Just because he is making a logical assumption based on India's experiences against Pakistan, it does not mean he is a supporter of "injuns." Grow up.

I did not mean to demean your boyfriend, I am happy that you care enough for him to speak up, you are a true fraand.

Pls can any member share approximate radar range of SU30MKI and RCS of new JF17 version along with existing F16s.
Further expected defensive capabilities of JF17 block 3 as compared to Spectra.

Pls can any member share approximate radar range of SU30MKI and RCS of new JF17 version along with existing F16s.
Further expected defensive capabilities of JF17 block 3 as compared to Spectra.

Yeah, of course happy to share Classified Information on a public forum, Air Intelligence, MI, and The Company will be thrilled, so here goes nothing.

Block 3 radar range is approx 10000,000000 km and RCS, is smaller than the pund, flying round a smelly turd in a public toilet.

Your most welcome, have a nice day and come again.

I did not mean to demean your boyfriend, I am happy that you care enough for him to speak up, you are a true fraand.
what's wrong with you? dont you have any manners to talk on a forum or did someone stole your "bhains"?

what's wrong with you? dont you have any manners to talk on a forum or did someone stole your "bhains"?

I have loads of manners, just picked up a new batch from the store. Thanks for asking.

IAF may be arrogant, but a force with upgraded Mirage 2000s and Su-30 MKI can be called anything but rusty. And no one in the PAF takes them lightly. PAF pilots do not train to go against a 2nd rate IAF but the best they have to offer.

Can you enlighten us as where did the IAF performed in 1971....if you want to be ignorant to the fact that there was a single PAF squadron of F-86s against Ten IAF Squadrons in the Eastern sector then i guess you hold the winning combination.

Back
Top Bottom