What's new

Not much has changed for IAF a year after it was outgunned by Pakistan

@Rafi sb Western or eastern Airbus claimed thousands of jobs at risk due to no EF order?? I am not in Fav of Russian system.

Do you mean Russian bird is on the table for PAF and may come??

Correction:
2: Their ECM failed (mig 21 shot down ... and their upgraded Mirage-2000Is bugged out due to radar malfunction) ... Jammed silly by our Thunders
And that is very very concerning as mirages went through 2.4b $ upgrade..
Seems french played them..
I suspect early 2000 outdated equipment was provided which doesnt even support meteor

For PAF..we simply dont have any money beyond f16s j10 jf17s or a second hand deal like mirage5..
So in near future i only see f16/jf17 combo with support for mirage 5 to linger beyond 2030

Big time, it seems. When you behave like cash cows ... then the vendors will milk you a-plenty for cash.
Well they played us with agosta to..they sold us agosta and next week offered scorpian to india..
We got lucky that scorpians got delayed for 2 decades by indians..and we never went to them for upgrade

Well they played us with agosta to..they sold us agosta and next week offered scorpian to india..
We got lucky that scorpians got delayed for 2 decades by indians..and we never went to them for upgrade
But atleast, we got Agosta 90B more or less on time and on budget despite the killing of French engineers in the 90s.

Do you mean Russian bird is on the table for PAF and may come??
No No I meant that PAF has only two realistic option China and US others are a many reason not viable PAF considered SU35 but I doubt its any realistic thing in it.

No No I meant that PAF has only two realistic option China and US others are a many reason not viable PAF considered SU35 but I doubt its any realistic thing in it.
No more <5 generation aircraft. A jf 17 can do many things. Operation that can't be done by a jf 17, can be done by 2 jf 17. Operation that can't be done by 2 jf 17 can be done by 400 jf 17s.

EBR (East Bengal Regiments) had been raised and deployed both in east and west Pakistan. Some EBR were composed of 90% Bengalis.

The Bengali officers and soldiers deployed in EBRs in East pakistan tortured, burnt and killed their western counterparts (officers/soldiers/families) , looted their belongings, stole all weaponry from Battalion kotes and joined Indian Army.

3rd EBR was deployed in West Pakistan, Lahore. A company was sent forward at border and ordered to take defensive position. By morning, the whole company had crossed over to Indian side and joined Indian Army.

Are you of East Pakistan/Bengali origin ?
Sorry for the late budge mate, but wasn't it 5 East Bengal whose company defected?Apparently a Captain also killed. Perhaps they murdered their company commander.

Back
Top Bottom