What's new

STM to develop new covette project For Pak-Navy

Bro, there are other systems on-board MILGEM that makes the ship stealthier to radars and sonars. I'm wondering if those equipment will be exported ?

Bro, France sold downgraded variant of own FREMM frigates to Egypt. Egyptian FREMM frigates lack EW, limited VL missiles and some other deficiencies that we don't know at present. Contrary to France, What Turkey wants is to work as design&development hub of Pakistan Navy to meet all requirements of PN. It is the reason STM offers a new design based on Milgem to be shaped by Pakistani officials in accordance with their future perspectives/power projection and restriction possibilities so I think The capabilities Pakistan describes for own Milgem class warships, will certainly be onboard from Sonars to EW, Torpedo counter measure systems, new generation missiles/launchers !

Last edited:
Bro, there are other systems on-board MILGEM that makes the ship stealthier to radars and sonars. I'm wondering if those equipment will be exported ?

Bro... Why would Pak go for downgraded ships when the main benefit of Pak-Turk defence cooperation is fulfilling needs at affordable costs from a brotherly nation ... That it can't through get grom European nations or due to the restrictions or expensive nature of European products ?

Otherwise PN would have jumped on the Chinese boat and bought Type series frigs or ships at soft loan basis or at "friendly" prices..

1NV2vG.png

That's a beautiful ship. Turkey is definitely a future powerhouse in the making. Pakistan can gain significantly if they piggy-back on future Turkish flagship projects. Its always good to have a few eggs placed outside the Chinese basket, helps maintain an even balance.

Good Day all!

Pakistan Navy should build more ships with dedicatedJF 17 Naval squadron it will make india on its knees beneath silent death from PN on surface longer range anti ship and in air eagles of PAF waiting to pounce on enemy

I agree with the point someone raised why not increase capacity to work on 5 ships we have 1000km shore line we need bigger shipping manufacturing docks 4-5 ships at time

4 Corvettes , or slightly larger Frigate level ships would be wonderful Option.

Considering we have 0 Corvette class ships in our Navy

Last edited:
Slowly things shall get better to some degree , funds are always the issue but things are moving slowly I rather have things move forward then not having a moving wagon at all...

Back
Top Bottom