What's new

Still out there and growing -- al Qaeda on the rebound, experts say

No trolling here.

My discussion with you on such issues has ended because yesterday you were comparing "Al-Qaeda" with the Salaf, Sahabah and even Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself indirectly. So we have nothing to discuss.

You consider legitimate Muslim uprisings be it in Syria and Chechnya for Al-Qaeda which is nonsense and despite them not being that.

So I leave with a end of discussion.

Don't understand your first sentence.

Instead of trolling and not reading what I have written then maybe stop trolling?
Why not use that avatar with a pig again to provoke people here or make fun of Islam?
Muslims are not supposed to support killings of civilians. Very simple. Even animals are given much respect. I have for example only killed flies of animals outside of sacrificing a lamb for eid once a few years ago.

I donot have any take on any sides...but the highlighted portion is not correct based on the reality check on the ground. The reality that is happening around the many part of the Islamic world is something opposite than what you have mentioned in the bolded part.

@al-Hasani,

ISIS - AQ affiliated - Islamic state of Iraq and Syria
AQAP - Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
Jabhat Al Nusra - AQ affiliated.
Al Shabaab - AQ affiliated
Boko haram - supported by AQ
AQIM - AQ wing in Algeria
TTP - AQ affiliated - Pakistan.
Al Qaeda core - Pakistan.

These are all branches of Al Qaeda.

@al-Hasani,

ISIS - AQ affiliated - Islamic state of Iraq and Syria
AQAP - Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
Jabhat Al Nusra - AQ affiliated.
Al Shabaab - AQ affiliated
Boko haram - supported by AQ
AQIM - AQ wing in Algeria
TTP - AQ affiliated - Pakistan.
Al Qaeda core - Pakistan.

These are all branches of Al Qaeda.

Anyone who tries to justify some in this list supports Al Qaeda.

Doritos makes a good point. Hasani and others on here are quick to call the 'palestinians' "resistance fighters" when they blow up a bus or slit the throats of Israeli civilians. The Sunnis in Syria are all "resistance fighters" despite the fact they are decapitating people and generally acting in a sub-human manner (ditto with the opposition).

Yet when someone targets Saudi interests or that of the GCC, suddenly they are Al Qaeda scum terrorists or Shia child-murderers from the sect of fire worshippers blah blah blah

My discussion with you on such issues has ended because yesterday you were comparing "Al-Qaeda" with the Salaf, Sahabah and even Prophet Muhammad (saws) himself indirectly. So we have nothing to discuss.

You consider legitimate Muslim uprisings be it in Syria and Chechnya for Al-Qaeda which is nonsense and despite them not being that.

So I leave with a end of discussion.

No more bullshit from you regarding this, you see these, you support them as long as they don’t come to Saudi Arabia, many dialects traced back to who ? Most in this vid are Saudis.
Support the trash, we know enough.

good, no denying so there won’t be discussions about it

What are you talking about? Trolling again?

Never supported "Al-Qaeda" anywhere. End of discussion.

I don't consider the Syrian opposition to be Al-Qaeda or the Palestinian resistance against Israel to be Al-Qaeda or terrorists like that user with the former pig avatar is saying.

End of discussion for my part.

I think you like saying the word pig a lot.

Back
Top Bottom