What's new

Steve Jobs Dead: Apple Co-Founder Dies At 56

Job of steve jobs done. He died just before the launch of iPhone 5. Rip to him. All apple fans and elite class will remember him for his hard work.

He always spoke with immense pride about what he and his engineers accomplished at Apple.

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do," he told the Stanford grads in 2005.

"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on."

he will now be the most searched person on google..the most watched on youtibe...apple's servers will crash due to steve jobs traffic... and last but nost least apples sales will shoot up
I am expecting a limited edition phone dedicated to steve......

So sad. RIP Steve Jobs. I've always hated your products, but always admired your resourcefulness.

Wow... This news makes me really sad. Steve Jobs made my most loved electronic devices :(

Honestly guys; and this is a mature question. Have you ever thought about your deaths? What will happen to you, and how it will it affect you if you love the world you lived in? Are any of you scared of death? It's not a problem now, since most of us are not close to death at the moment, but what if it happens? We don't know when we will die. Whether you're a king or a peasant, whether you have a great job, or barely make ends meet, death is an ultimate factour.

Honestly guys; and this is a mature question. Have you ever thought about your deaths. What will happen to you, and how it willit affect you if you love the world you lived in? Are any of you scared of death? It's not a problem now, since most of us are not close to death at the moment, but what if it happens? We don't know when we will die. Whether you're a king or a peasant, whether you have a great job, or barely make ends meet, death is an ultimate factour.

Totally agreed....No matter how rich or famous you are...death finally gets you

After i die.. id probably go to hell... maybe heaven if i can bribe the angels..haha.

Yes im afraid to die... but when i get emotional the fear of death goes away... strange aint it?

Every living soul shall taste death....

Steve introducing one of his original Apple stores.

Steve talking about his life.

What a great guy he was. Today the world is at a lost. His lost really struck me. Previously we had people like Michael Jackson the great King of Pop passing just before "This is it" and now we lost Steve Jobs right after the announcement of the new iPhone 4S. It is hard to stomach and it will be difficult for for anyone to fill the void they left behind. This goes to show how truly great people like him really are. A visionary and a genius whose speeches and products will surely continue to inspire for many generations to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
After i die.. id probably go to hell... maybe heaven if i can bribe the angels..haha.

Yes im afraid to die... but when i get emotional the fear of death goes away... strange aint it?

To tell you the truth sometimes, I dream that I have died, and I wake up. I feel so scared for two or three hours after. I sit in my bed reevaluating my life, and seeing the good and bad things I have done.

Honestly guys; and this is a mature question. Have you ever thought about your deaths? What will happen to you, and how it will it affect you if you love the world you lived in? Are any of you scared of death? It's not a problem now, since most of us are not close to death at the moment, but what if it happens? We don't know when we will die. Whether you're a king or a peasant, whether you have a great job, or barely make ends meet, death is an ultimate factour.

“I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit.”
― Mark Twain

Back
Top Bottom