What's new

Steve Jobs Dead: Apple Co-Founder Dies At 56

Adam's Eve bit an apple and there came the mankind.

Steve Jobs bit an apple, and left us for havenly abode.

Visiting an Apple store has become an experience of sorts......my first time in an Apple store was 4 months ago; i visited the one on New York's fifth avenue ---an all glass structure

what an experience that was.....matter of fact, i got my eyes set on the I-pad. :)

haha doesn't the smell of horse's manure around that area, front of central park, remind you of Pakistan?

but yeah amazing store. best thing is it's open 24 hrs. I usually go there 1 or 2 in the morning, less traffic etc but same top of the line customer service.

Like it or not, Apple takes the cake in usability.

I am with Meengla here. Apple takes the cake in usability in being "idiot proof" - any damn idiot can use their products without thinking. If that is not promoting and catering to herd mentality, then what is? How is that 'Think Different"?

Apples products are indeed innovative - but over priced, and promote 'cultivism' and a herd mentality of false superiority.

Anyway, RIP Steve Jobs. He was indeed an excellent entrepreneur and visionary.

I am with Meengla here. Apple takes the cake in usability in being "idiot proof" - any damn idiot can use their products without thinking. If that is not promoting and catering to herd mentality, then what is? How is that 'Think Different"?

Apples products are indeed innovative - but over priced, and promote 'cultivism' and a herd mentality of false superiority.

Just out of curiosity, You think Computers shouldn't be made easy?

Just out of curiosity, You think Computers shouldn't be made easy?

Yes. They should. But easy does not mean promoting idiocy, blind 'love' and addiction to a particular product without as much as a rationale behind the addiction.

I know some people who pay exorbitant prices and use Apple products just because it makes them look 'cool', but resort to using MS products for practicality.

Yes. They should. But easy does not mean promoting idiocy, blind 'love' and addiction to a particular product without as much as a rationale behind the addiction.

I know some people who pay exorbitant prices and use Apple products just because it makes them look 'cool', but resort to using MS products for practicality.

Well yeah, Apple products are a bit of a fashion statement... We all know that. However they do have a niche, especially in the Media sector. For example does any other OS run Final Cut, Logic, Pro Tools etc.? And not to mention the sheer quality. To put it in one line - "Everything just works".

And Macs aren't idiot proof mate. They're easy to pick up and use for the average non-technical user but when you get down to the nitty gritty stuff, it's no different to a PC.

WORLD HAS LOST ONE EINSTEIN AND GREAT VISIONARY. ANY TECHNO SAVY CAN NOT FORGET HIM WE HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR HIM.

Absolutely..Microsoft has made much more contribution to technology then Apple.I have used both Macs and PC's and most of the complaints about Windows (7) are bogus and baseless.

why r talking in current context!!!

what about appl2-2 and no Macintosh... !!!!!

certainly.!! there is no personal computer if these were not invented by steve!!!!

see these 2 videos and it will tell u d story of nerds of silicon vally and how they changed world!!

Absolutely..Microsoft has made much more contribution to technology then Apple.I have used both Macs and PC's and most of the complaints about Windows (7) are bogus and baseless.
u also see d above two videos!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for posting in this dead thread but i think i had to share this picture somewhere

316251_280119382011933_278541425503062_1031674_1623189273_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom