What's new

Steve Jobs Dead: Apple Co-Founder Dies At 56

Truth is the only thing people fear is the unknown. It is not death it is not life or anything like that.

We are afraid of death because we have grown too attached to the things we know. Also we are afraid of death because most of us do not know or are uncertain of what happens after death. Or wither we will go to heaven or hell.

Fear of death should not over come us. We were put in this life to die eventually after we exhaust our purpose of being sort to speak.

I know Jobs was sick, however didn't expect it this quickly what type of cancer was he suffering from ?

16793962_wideweb__470x381,0.jpg

The right question for many should be "Have I done anything that matters in this life, Or will my death will just be a passing breeze on history"

If your afraid of Death then your afraid of life no better way to put it.

I can agree with you to a certain point, but if our minds are hardwired to a certain conclusion, many fear what might be the reality.

This topic makes me very religious. I hope you guys on the forum don't mind. I believe life is the most precious thing Allah swt gives us,and for people with other faiths, they can substitute our God for their religious beliefs.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I know Jobs was sick, however didn't expect it this quickly what type of cancer was he suffering from ?

16793962_wideweb__470x381,0.jpg

My mother was diagnosed with cancer, but she was treated. The effects it left on me can in no means even be expressed. I had wished I could die, so that my mother could remain healthy. I honestly mean this. This topic has really gotten me very emotional. I apologize.

I can agree with you to a certain point, but if our minds are hardwired to a certain conclusion, many fear what might be the reality.

This topic makes me very religious. I hope you guys on the forum don't mind. I believe life is the most precious thing Allah swt gives us,and for people with other faiths, they can substitute our God for their religious beliefs.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

My mother was diagnosed with cancer, but she was treated. The effects it left on me can in no means even be expressed. I had wished I could die, so that my mother could remain healthy. I honestly mean this. This topic has really gotten me very emotional. I apologize.

I'm sorry.

Death is never an easy topic to discuss. Death is something our minds chooses to forget. For if someone kept thinking about his eventual death they will never be able to live.

I really do find it funny when Indians say we have killed these Pakistani soldiers, or If Pakistanis say we have killed these Indians soldiers. Those people belonged to someone. It hurts me when diseases like cancer prove to be fatal, but when humans themselves can be so cruel that they celebrate the death of someone, it's an insult to humanity. This doesn't just apply to just Pakistani or Indians, but the entire world. Death is not a joke. In fact death is the most real thing humans can ever recognize.

I really do find it funny when Indians say we have killed these Pakistani soldiers, or If Pakistanis say we have killed these Indians soldiers. Those people belonged to someone. It hurts me when diseases like cancer prove to be fatal, that humans themselves can be so cruel to celebrate a death of someone. This doesn't just apply to Pakistani or Indians, but the entire world. Death is not a joke. In fact death is the most real thing humans can ever recognize.

Lets not pull this discussion into another India vs. Pakistan thing , alright ?...-.-

Back
Top Bottom