What's new

Staged Encounter: 3 Kashmiri Youth Murdered, Declared "terrorist" by Indian Military.

You will get peace talks and a chance to save the dominion of India. A fair enough incentive.

Come on buddy be realistic for once, it ain't India who is on the verge of collapse at the moment. We have seen and successfully crossed more bad periods that we have now, both Internally and in Kashmir. So it ain't gonna change anything much for us. :-)

You will get peace talks and a chance to save the dominion of India. A fair enough incentive.
Saving India , history shows it's Pakistan which has lost in this fight for Kashmir and not india ,so you can't sell that to India .

See the incentive for Pakistan to give up it's claim,a peaceful ,prosparus Pakistan with no threat to it's security.

Come on buddy be realistic for once, it ain't India who is on the verge of collapse at the moment. We have seen and successfully crossed more bad periods that we have now, both Internally and in Kashmir. So it ain't gonna change anything much for us. :-)

I am sure you will still be saying this while the bubble is bursting.

Saving India , history shows it's Pakistan which has lost in this fight for Kashmir and not india ,so you can't sell that to India .

See the incentive for Pakistan to give up it's claim,a peaceful ,prosparus Pakistan with no threat to it's security.

Road to Peace goes through Kashmir for both India and Pakistan. As far as your history lesson about wars is concerned. We shall see

I am sure you will still be saying this while the bubble is bursting.

Certainly not if the bubble bursts against India's favor. :-)

On the contrary its the other way around. Our position as a country is getting better and better every passing day especially vis-a-vis Pakistan. I guess its you guys who can't see (rather don't wish to see) the rapidly widening disparity.

The simple fact that almost all Pakistani members here or elsewhere imminently bring in India vs China in every discussion related to India shows the mindset of Pakistan to capatilize on any gains (if any) from any Indo-China indifferences. This really show the level of despire. :(

Road to Peace goes through Kashmir for both India and Pakistan. As far as your history lesson about wars is concerned. We shall see

In simple terms can you please explain what message is passed to the entire world with the above statement, and the implications of the same on India, Pakistan and the world at large ?? :-)

Certainly not if the bubble bursts against India's favor. :-)

On the contrary its the other way around. Our position as a country is getting better and better every passing day especially vis-a-vis Pakistan. I guess its you guys who can't see (rather don't wish to see) the rapidly widening disparity.

The simple fact that almost all Pakistani members here or elsewhere imminently bring in India vs China in every discussion related to India shows the mindset of Pakistan to capatilize on any gains (if any) from any Indo-China indifferences. This really show the level of despire. :(

In simple terms can you please explain what message is passed to the entire world with the above statement, and the implications of the same on India, Pakistan and the world at large ?? :-)

I am yet to see a Pakistani cheerleading the Chinese here. You have territorial disputes with China and almost all of your neighbours.

The message is clear. India's stubborn attitude endanger the region with war.

I am yet to see a Pakistani cheerleading the Chinese here.

Seriously. LOL :o::o::o:

You have territorial disputes with China and almost all of your neighbours.

The message is clear. India's stubborn attitude endanger the region with war.

So does, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Iran, Afghanistan etc. You name it and everyone has territorial dispute and issues with any or all their neighbours. Does that mean everyone is a danger to regional peace?? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

It's just business as usual in the world. It's for the countries involved to decide for the self whether persuing an issue is viable for them or not. As far as we are concerned, at current rate the aforementioned disputes are more than affordable to us. So yet a status quo suites us very much. :-)

Seriously. LOL :o::o::o:

So does, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Iran, Afghanistan etc. You name it and everyone has territorial dispute and issues with any or all their neighbours. Does that mean everyone is a danger to regional peace?? :disagree::disagree::disagree:

It's just business as usual in the world. It's for the countries involved to decide for the self whether persuing an issue is viable for them or not. As far as we are concerned, at current rate the aforementioned disputes are more than affordable to us. So yet a status quo suites us very much. :-)

Yes.

If territorial disputes converge with water disputes. You will be seeing a war in that region.

Yes.

If territorial disputes converge with water disputes. You will be seeing a war in that region.

Where is the dispute with water to begin with ?? I guess we already have a truce in place called the IWT ??

Where is the dispute with water to begin with ?? I guess we already have a truce in place called the IWT ??

ahan anything else you want to add to this beautiful projection of facts

ahan anything else you want to add to this beautiful projection of facts

Yep, there is a great reason why Pakistan gloriously lost her case in International court of arbitration (ICA). And it's certainly not because India violated the truce called IWT. :-)

Death these h@r@ me 7 lakh Indian occupier terrorists.
OK, if that give you a good night's sleep. :lol::lol::lol:

These Kashimiri fighters have to change their strategy now. Several of them have been killed.

These Kashimiri fighters have to change their strategy now. Several of them have been killed.
Just to improve moral and for getting promotions Indian Generals quite often do fake encounters, two days back India army General was sent to jail for life when court found out that he ordered his troops to kill innocent civilians in order to remain in good books of army chief.

I can narrate you many stories where Indian forces pissed in pants when confronted by real Mujahid.

At one occasion few years back Indian forces successfully trapped Mujahid when he visit his brother house, encounter started and soon Mujahid ran out of ammo he have only one grenade he came out and show the forces that he have grenade and if they fire a single bullet he will throw grenade on them, they all frightened and step back while lone Mujahid walk two kilometers with grenade in his hand while Indian forces cowardly chased him but at one point near dense forest he throw the grenade on forces and vanished in forest safe.

They need more weapons, rifles, grenades and RPGs...we must provide them.

Back
Top Bottom