What's new

Staged Encounter: 3 Kashmiri Youth Murdered, Declared "terrorist" by Indian Military.

Kashmir is a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan.

So why did you government back out from the peace talks? What is the gain other than simply showing state brutality to keep 1.3 billion people in check?

At the given point of time it suits India I guess. It's as simple as that.

Buddy its politics, and everyone including Pakistan looks for gain nothing else. :-)

At the given point of time it suits India I guess. It's as simple as that.

Buddy its politics, and everyone including Pakistan looks for gain nothing else. :-)

What are you gaining from continued oppression and rape of Kashmir?

You are occupying a disputed territory there. It is not an Indian territory.
Yes it is. Jo jehan bait gaya, samjho woh uska.

Just like you have G-B and Azad Kashmir. Why don't you guys ever refer to that as disputed?? Just because you don't have any dispute about those, huh ??

Yes it is. Jo jehan bait gaya, samjho woh uska.

Just like you have G-B and Azad Kashmir. Why don't you guys ever refer to that as disputed?? Just because you don't have any dispute about those, huh ??

GB and Azad Kashmir are peaceful Pakistani administrative areas.
Your continued occupying of territories are inviting international powers to ply their dirty trade threatening the region with conflict and more desperation in human development index.

What are you gaining from continued oppression and rape of Kashmir?

That is just Pakistan's narrative. The world won't buy that simply with both hands.

The fact that every kid/gentleman slained in Kashmir themselves have uploaded 100's if not 1000's of their images and videos holding an assault rifle or some military grade weapon with Arabic or some Urdu text inscribed on flags or their forehead band in itself turns the narrative against their favor. Trust me I've been to different countries and I've seen and heard them comparing the Kasmiri youths with ISIS and al-qaida. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Violance ain't the solution for anything in today's world. And when you couple it with religion, you automatically become a terrorist in the eyes of the world. :-)

That is just Pakistan's narrative. The world won't buy that simply with both hands.

The fact that every kid/gentleman slained in Kashmir themselves have uploaded 100's if not 1000's of their images and videos holding an assault rifle or some military grade weapon with Arabic or some Urdu text inscribed on flags or their forehead band in itself turns the narrative against their favor. Trust me I've been to different countries and I've seen and heard them comparing the Kasmiri youths with ISIS and al-qaida. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Violance ain't the solution for anything in today's world. And when you couple it with religion, you automatically become a terrorist in the eyes of the world. :-)

and your continued policy of oppression is not giving these people a reason?

India's obsession to malign the Kashmiri struggle with terrorism will be her undoing.

GB and Azad Kashmir are peaceful Pakistani administrative areas.
Your continued occupying of territories are inviting international powers to ply their dirty trade threatening the region with conflict and more desperation in human development index.

Which international powers are you talking about ? Ask any one of them and they will tell you the word "bilateral" with a big smile on their face. Any doubt ??? :-)

Which international powers are you talking about ? Ask any one of them and they will tell you the word "bilateral" with a big smile on their face. Any doubt ??? :-)

any doubt that Pakistan had extended peace negotiations multiple times over the past 2 decades only be told that a disputed territory somehow is India's atoot ang?

and your continued policy of oppression is not giving these people a reason?

India's obsession to malign the Kashmiri struggle with terrorism will be her undoing.

Malign, not at all. We are just resonating what they just show and say. :-)

FYI, it is not Indians or Indian Army who upload the pics and videos of the youths holding weapons and talking about Jihad. They themselves are doing a very good job.

When the speak the "J" the struggle automatically moves from freedom to religious struggle. The one which will be very hard to sell among the global populace except in few OIC nations. And that's a truth I guess you will also agree with. :-)

any doubt that Pakistan had extended peace negotiations multiple times over the past 2 decades only be told that a disputed territory somehow is India's atoot ang?
What do we get in return when we accept the offer,a kargil or 9/11?

Malign, not at all. We are just resonating what they just show and say. :-)

FYI, it is not Indians or Indian Army who upload the pics and videos of the youths holding weapons and talking about Jihad. They themselves are doing a very good job.

When the speak the "J" the struggle automatically moves from freedom to religious struggle. The one which will be very hard to sell among the global populace except in few OIC nations. And that's a truth I guess you will also agree with. :-)

They have every right to oppose state sponsored discrimination and oppression by any means possible. It is their Land and only they have a say on it and not just tyrannical government sitting 2000kms away.

As far as your continued hypocrisy on labeling these as terrorists. I have stated before as well. This will backfire and prove the undoing for #TerrorMata

No doubt at all. But does that change anything ??

They have every right to oppose state sponsored discrimination and oppression by any means possible. It is their Land and only they have a say on it and not just tyrannical government sitting 2000kms away.

As far as your continued hypocrisy on labeling these as terrorists. I have stated before as well. This will backfire and prove the undoing for #TerrorMata

Well then, all the very best for your wishful thinking. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom