What's new

Staged Encounter: 3 Kashmiri Youth Murdered, Declared "terrorist" by Indian Military.

this @khanasheeb guy looks a young guy who considers street fights a sign of bravery ,
he has no knowledge of history .
Just showing you that Indians attacking in gangs are just a bunch of pussies compared to Pakistanis @GHALIB , and unfortunately for you you are one of them.

It's your own people who are destroying India, It's not in our interest for India to disintegrate we wouldn't be able to cope with the refugees.
Too much positive thinking....

Delusion of grandiosity

Just showing you that Indians attacking in gangs are just a bunch of pussies compared to Pakistanis @GHALIB , and unfortunately for you you are one of them.

Well, seriously hope the mindset of each one of you guys including your military about Indians are like this. If so this is already our first victory without even firing a bullet. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Panicking deserting Indian Army is staring at humiliation at the hands of local youths fed up by the rape of Kashmir.

I bet you will dig a deeper hole to bury your head in the sand.

Me digging a hole or your self comforting statements. Does any of these make and difference ? ? Did anything happened yet in long 70 plus years that could seriously threaten Indian legitimise over Kashmir???

Seriously, over the years I've noticed that no one except our respective nations are interested with what is happening in Kashmir anymore. If you can't see that, you should try what you had suggested me, try digging. :enjoy:

Me digging a hole or your self comforting statements. Does any of these make and difference ? ? Did anything happened yet in long 70 plus years that could seriously threaten Indian legitimise over Kashmir???

Seriously, over the years I've noticed that no one except our respective nations are interested with what is happening in Kashmir. If you can't see that, you should try what you had suggested me, try digging. :enjoy:

Kashmir is becoming more and more pivotal in regional affairs thanks to the stubborn and downright egoistical approach by Bharat.

I think you have failed to notice the moves made by the British and Canadian lawmakers and not to mention that almost every country has spoken about the issue over the past year or so.

While you see the smoke in Kashmir, India is burning at a rapid pace.

Kashmir is becoming more and more pivotal in regional affairs thanks to the stubborn and downright egoistical approach by Bharat.

I think you have failed to notice the moves made by the British and Canadian lawmakers and not to mention that almost every country has spoken about the issue over the past year or so.

Nah mate, it's just Pakistan who won't take a step in any direction without bringing up Kashmir. Everybody else learned to tune it out.

Nah mate, it's just Pakistan who won't take a step in any direction without bringing up Kashmir. Everybody else learned to tune it out.

Road to Peace runs through Kashmir.

Even the new government took alot of stick for their slogan '' you take one step we take two towards peace ''.

Ha, Ha, Ha, all the best then. :enjoy:

But Mark my words, the world have more better things to do, think and discuss other than Kashmir. You just don't understand that I think. Just ask anyone including your friends Saudia or China. You will hear a recorded reparative statement.

Kashmir is bilateral and you guy's just sit down, discuss and decide.

In other words, it's simply "Please excuse me" :-)

Ha, Ha, Ha, all the best then. :enjoy:

But Mark my words, the world have more better things to do, think and discuss other than Kashmir. You just don't understand that I think. Just ask anyone including your friends Saudia or China. You will hear a recorded reparative statement.

Kashmir is bilateral and you guy's just sit down, discuss and decide.

In other words, it's simply "Please excuse me" :-)

Kashmir is a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan.

So why did you government back out from the peace talks? What is the gain other than simply showing state brutality to keep 1.3 billion people in check?

Road to Peace runs through Kashmir.

Even the new government took alot of stick for their slogan '' you take one step we take two towards peace ''.
Yeah, but that road won't be built by simply handing over Indian territory. We've fought enough wars to figure out a land grab is not the solution to Kashmir.

Yeah, but that road won't be built by simply handing over Indian territory. We've fought enough wars to figure out a land grab is not the solution to Kashmir.

You are occupying a disputed territory there. It is not an Indian territory.

Back
Top Bottom