What's new

SSG Torture survival videos

Guys are SSG volunteers/hopefuls.

I suppose this is the SSG version of stressed position?? And this is a big class there

I remember my day in the torture chamber, we have 6 men in a group, and our stress position is for 2 of us sit up straight face to face and the instructor will lower the 3rd one on top of us, and we have to support the 3rd person weight with our shoulder and waist for 2 hours, the catch is you were blinded folded and you don't know the time. If we drop the 3rd guy, you will get a beating. Then you rotate the position every 2 hours and doing it for a day.

Jeez, that's intense.

not really intense actually....Well, at least they didn't show you the bits that's intense

Physical torture is easy, I can stand a beating the whole day, in fact, you want them to physical torture you..... On the other hand, psychological torture is another level, stuff like not letting you sleep for 72 hours. Keep putting you in a stressed position, and the most annoying at all, TALKING............

Yes, you may think it's no big deal, but after 72 hours without sleep, they will do a small talk to you and let your mind wonder at the same time keeping you awake. And the small talk after sleep deprivation is what kills you, you just want it to stop, you just want him to stop talking. And that is the stuff that make you MADDDDDDDDDD

I suppose this is the SSG version of stressed position?? And this is a big class there

I remember my day in the torture chamber, we have 6 men in a group, and our stress position is for 2 of us sit up straight face to face and the instructor will lower the 3rd one on top of us, and we have to support the 3rd person weight with our shoulder and waist for 2 hours, the catch is you were blinded folded and you don't know the time. If we drop the 3rd guy, you will get a beating. Then you rotate the position every 2 hours and doing it for a day.

not really intense actually....Well, at least they didn't show you the bits that's intense

Physical torture is easy, I can stand a beating the whole day, in fact, you want them to physical torture you..... On the other hand, psychological torture is another level, stuff like not letting you sleep for 72 hours. Keep putting you in a stressed position, and the most annoying at all, TALKING............

Yes, you may think it's no big deal, but after 72 hours without sleep, they will do a small talk to you and let your mind wonder at the same time keeping you awake. And the small talk after sleep deprivation is what kills you, you just want it to stop, you just want him to stop talking. And that is the stuff that make you MADDDDDDDDDD

Very interesting. I'm sure the the mental aspect of torture is far worse.

Very interesting. I'm sure the the mental aspect of torture is far worse.

Yes, indeed.

Physical torture will not last, basically, when you take away the element (that someone is beating you) then at that moment, the torture would stop, on the other hand, psychological or mental torture would go on even if you take away the element, even if the torture wasn't being applied anymore, you would still feel the effect.

The idea is to break them down and then build them up.
Notice in the first video, how even after severe beating, they are calm and composed.
Anyone else would be trembling with pain and fear.

The idea is to break them down and then build them up.
Notice in the first video, how even after severe beating, they are calm and composed.
Anyone else would be trembling with pain and fear.

You actually don't build them up. Rather, they will try to break your sense of self and they will use the fear that anything could have happen to them to play you.

Problem about beating people up is, 1.) It waste time, you beat him, he is not going to talk, and you simply waste time beating him up, 2.) A man got beat up badly can't actually talk. That mean for the whole duration, you are simply, well, beating the crap out of him. Most interrogator refused or did not see physical torture is a good interrogation method, well, it make you feel good, but that's about it.

To break someone is more than just try to beat a person up, you need to know the person inside and out, trained interrogator have a way to gather information from a person, from the stuff that you say, to the stuff that you did not say. Most of the time, we use their own word against them, we use their own strength against them.

Do bear in mind, only if he is willingly tell you the truth, would you get creditable intel, beating someone is actually going the other direction. But as for SERE, you need to deal with conventional and unconventional way for people to interrogate you. That's the reason why you will still get a beating during SERE...

In reality, it's more like this.

But to be honest, they didn't do much on it tho..

Last edited:
In this part of the world no soldier is ever allowed to be struck. Never.

You actually don't build them up. Rather, they will try to break your sense of self and they will use the fear that anything could have happen to them to play you.

Problem about beating people up is, 1.) It waste time, you beat him, he is not going to talk, and you simply waste time beating him up, 2.) A man got beat up badly can't actually talk. That mean for the whole duration, you are simply, well, beating the crap out of him. Most interrogator refused or did not see physical torture is a good interrogation method, well, it make you feel good, but that's about it.

To break someone is more than just try to beat a person up, you need to know the person inside and out, trained interrogator have a way to gather information from a person, from the stuff that you say, to the stuff that you did not say. Most of the time, we use their own word against them, we use their own strength against them.

Do bear in mind, only if he is willingly tell you the truth, would you get creditable intel, beating someone is actually going the other direction. But as for SERE, you need to deal with conventional and unconventional way for people to interrogate you. That's the reason why you will still get a beating during SERE...

In reality, it's more like this.

But to be honest, they didn't do much on it tho..
This is just routine stuff... volunteers gettin ....

Pschye tests are different and much more brutal ( * both mentally and physically) .. Ive heard stories about em from SSG officers... harrowing shyt.

Intel gathering missions etc are also involved...

In the end around 90-95% volunteers wont make it and in some cases people get kicked out even in the last days of training.

We also have a very less known intel agency which also recruits SSG... The SSG(I). These guys operate in other countries ...

For ex... in 71 several POWs from indian mil jails were extracted by them, like Maj Ikram Sehgal etc.

People believe that Pak mil has only ISI,MI, they hardly know about SIU,SSG(I) etc.

In this part of the world no soldier is ever allowed to be struck. Never.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the US, you will get a beating if you are in a SF or Ranger SERE course.

Well, to tell you the truth, the first day they will have all of you gather for an assembly and they will detail you the right and what they can do and what they cannot do, but then, they will tell you this is BS and they will do it anyway, and you remove your clothes....

This is how it went down when I was there....

This is just routine stuff... volunteers gettin ....

Pschye tests are different and much more brutal ( * both mentally and physically) .. Ive heard stories about em from SSG officers... harrowing shyt.

Intel gathering missions etc are also involved...

In the end around 90-95% volunteers wont make it and in some cases people get kicked out even in the last days of training.

We also have a very less known intel agency which also recruits SSG... The SSG(I). These guys operate in other countries ...

For ex... in 71 several POWs from indian mil jails were extracted by them, like Maj Ikram Sehgal etc.

People believe that Pak mil has only ISI,MI, they hardly know about SIU,SSG(I) etc.

Most of the story I heard mostly not entirely true, because reality is a lot WORSE and when I told some of my friend what had happened in SERE, they all said "Nah man, we won't do that to our guy" so if you believe those story, normally, it is either a tone down version of what happened. or that is just a myth...

Intel collecting is another thing tho, intelligence collection is basically a mind game, it's mostly involve how you manage to turn the table on, well, the actual table.

SSG is quite well known and have been working with some when I was in Afghanistan. The only impression I still remember is their English is quite good and most of them speak with an English Accents.......lol WTH??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom