What's new

8 TTP terrorists killed at Afghan border by SSG and Army Aviation

Why they are fighting?

Both don't respect the constitution and law of Pakistan
Both Army and TTP are same
Both have psychopaths in their ranks who loves to kill and torture Pakistanis.

Must be a fight for personal gains
Definitely not security of Pakistani citizens

Corps commanders recent meeting reiterated that ops undertaken are IBOā€™s, not a full scale ground deployment of troops.
PTI troll bots aren't going to care. They want their elections one way or the other, and probably will still keep whining after the results....

On a related note. That is a šŸ§¢. The way the Army tries to go "All OK" , when it is clearly not, is beyond me....

In all fairness, the Army is killing its own people. These are the people whose families the Army bombed at the behest of the USA many years ago killing women, children and men of all ages and denominations. The family members of those killed by Pakistan Army then picked up weapons and launched a war against the Army.

In all fairness, I am on the side of those who are on the RIGHT SIDE aka the TRUTH, no matter how bitter this truth tastes. Now Army boot lickers will come up with all the excuse as per usual. But end of the day, these are Pakistan people who are fighting a war against a oppressor Army killing their kids, their wives, their brothers, sisters and parents for US dollars.

In all fairness, the Army is killing its own people. These are the people whose families the Army bombed at the behest of the USA many years ago killing women, children and men of all ages and denominations. The family members of those killed by Pakistan Army then picked up weapons and launched a war against the Army.

In all fairness, I am on the side of those who are on the RIGHT SIDE aka the TRUTH, no matter how bitter this truth tastes. Now Army boot lickers will come up with all the excuse as per usual. But end of the day, these are Pakistan people who are fighting a war against a oppressor Army killing their kids, their wives, their brothers, sisters and parents for US dollars.
Justification like this keeps all of these groups alive and kicking. Add to this corrupt Generals working for dollars and everything about the current state of affairs start making sense.

Justification like this keeps all of these groups alive and kicking. Add to this corrupt Generals working for dollars and everything about the current state of affairs start making sense.

It is not a justification but a very important indication which you ignored. The indication is of an armed struggle by the locals which has a VERY HIGH PROBABLITY of becoming a MAINSTREAM ARMS STRUGGLE OF THE PUSHTOON PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE 1971 ! This is what everyone just does not get it.

While local ppl claim army is killing innocent ppl. We dont trust this hafiz whisky army anymore.
My hunch is they were not innocent people or, at worst new recruits got slayed or worst than worst is an encounter but then why we lost 2 soldiers?
Anyway, COAS is desperate to get some legitimacy through the show off, even at the cost of jawans. Perhaps, he sent some into the terrorists' den to get some.

Why can't we have drone cover for the troops ? and if they do how come we always lose soldiers in cross fire ? kabhi tu esa ho ke terrorist maren lakin soldiers nai.

Corps commanders recent meeting reiterated that ops undertaken are IBOā€™s, not a full scale ground deployment of troops.
Need more ops focused inside Afghanistan itself and a strong faction that wants close relations.

Tajik/Hazara separatism based on Khorosani nationalism to keep the Talibs busy and pressure them. While they do that secure our side and make it impenetrable.

As I always say, doctor needs sick people. Not healthy people. If needed he will make you believe that you are sick. Even if you arenā€™t !

i pray Iā€™m wrong. Because Iā€™m sick of this Pak Fauj this, Pak Fauj that. I know how much Pak they are !

Whats even more crappy is that they only killed 8, and yet lost 2 of their own?? How the eff do they managed to take out 2 soldiers?

What type of equipment did these soldiers have that theyā€™re getting killed almost in every IBO ?? Is proper equipment even provided? Bulletproof vests and/or vehicles? Or are those reserved for politicians and their families??

Seems ttp still manages to kill 1-2 soldiers each time an altercation happens, our generals as usual say ā€œoh they embraced shahadatā€ so nobody questioned why military gets easily killed by rogue terroristsā€¦ā€¦sending ghareeb awamā€™s sons into battleground to get bullets. Never seen or heard corp cmdr get shahadat this way? Only sepoys and lans naiks getting killed by bullets out there.
Something sure messed up in the approachā€¦..

Back
Top Bottom