What's new

SSG Torture survival videos

SIU? It's a secret unit, even ISI probably shyt scared of..
yes SIU there were 4-5 men who were daily patrolling from CMH to Lal kutri and military college of signal sometime one of them himself told me that he is from SIU i use to see them daily roaming here and there

The first thing they would do to break you is for you to yell at your own people before you are allow to eat. You may be able to hold out for 2 days without food, but anything after the third is fair game

Tell me about it. On my fifth day, I was eating the hair off my arms because I was so damn hungry. Sometime later on another starvation spell, my skin had really gone bad so I was given some lotion, with Cocoa Butter! Suffice to say more lotion went into my belly than onto my skin :D

yes you are right i got FIU confused with SIU thanks for correcting me

@DESERT FIGHTER can you post some information about SIU and how they work is it part of army or civilian govt??
Army.. I've heard things like them slapping the crap outta red tape office among other things.

Once they get you, you are as good as ....

They don't really care about rank,seniority etc.

People believe that Pak mil has only ISI,MI, they hardly know about SIU,SSG(I) etc
Do the other intel agencies like you stated not fall under Military Intelligence(MI)? I thought they were sub-branches...

Tell me about it. On my fifth day, I was eating the hair off my arms because I was so damn hungry. Sometime later on another starvation spell, my skin had really gone bad so I was given some lotion, with Cocoa Butter! Suffice to say more lotion went into my belly than onto my skin :D

Day 1 - Be a tough guy and not eat anything
Day 2 - Your mind started to wonder
Day 3 - After being force fed vitamin pill, it's even worse, getting supplement does not equal to getting the hunger quashed.
Day 4 - Started to get delusional, you try to suck your finger and toes and started to eat anything falling off you. Fingernail, Dead Skin and such. Even worse, you started to think why I did not think of that on Day 2...
Day 5 - Second vitamin pill round.. by now you should be doing anything for food....
Day 6 and 7 - Totally blanked out, I don't remember what did I do, might have gave in, or may be not, you just don't remember.....

That's how I had my SERE training....

Day 3 - After being force fed vitamin pill, it's even worse, getting supplement does not equal to getting the hunger quashed.
Day 4 - Started to get delusional, you try to suck your finger and toes and started to eat anything falling off you. Fingernail, Dead Skin and such. Even worse, you started to think why I did not think of that on Day 2...
Day 5 - Second vitamin pill round.. by now you should be doing anything for food....
Day 6 and 7 - Totally blanked out, I don't remember what did I do, might have gave in, or may be not, you just don't remember.....

do they do any kind of physical activities during this period or are they locked up in locker??

do they do any kind of physical activities during this period or are they locked up in locker??

They interrogate you. You are constantly put in a stressed position. Like having your arm raise above your head and such. Then they talk to you, either one on one or with the whole group. The instructor would basically try EVERYTHING they could to humiliate you, privately or in front of other troop. They do more psychological thing than physical thing to you at this stage. But you will still cop a beating if you do something, anything stupid.

SERE in the US is more mind game than physical torture, they basically teach you how to think straight when you are a few days without food and water, and how to never give up any information a la the code of conduct of the US Armed Force.

the worst thing which almost every military does today with its soldiers is to create a sense of slavery to superiors in order to create discipline. now it has advantages and disadvantages as well . the advantage according to the military guys is the discipline and not to question the orders from superiors. on the other hand it has a huge negative impact as well. the ability of free thinking mind is taken away from a soldier and thats how slaves are created . well slaves are required for the functioning of modern day military .probably david icke can describe this in a much better way. a person who doesnt have the guts to give his honest opinion is useless. he is bound to say "yes sir" even to an idiotic order of superior.
the other way to train to soldiers could be to give them physical and professional training and give them honor even during training. make them feel proud in wearing uniforms and speaking honestly in the face of the superior not to disrespect him but for the betterment of the organization. now such a model will never be applied in pak as we always follow british "sunnah" and there will be many who will claim that the system is perfect. how can a man made system be perfect?
as a muslim i want to see how Prophet Muhammad SAW trained his army? now if someone says that He didnt train a regular army at that time so lets look at how Caliph Umar trained his army? i am sure it was not trained on this "yes sir" and slave type of mentality. that army changed the map of the world so it must have something which we lack today.

the recent videos of the indian army soldiers regarding the attitude of their officers regarding treating them as slaves show how rotten this system has become. they cant say no as they will lose their jobs and as all the soldiers and many of the officers are from poor or middle class families "slaves " are created. such soldiers will never put up a brave fight as the sytem has drained all of their honor and self respect . now they take it normal to polish shoes of the officer, taking their wives for shopping, following the orders of their wives even.

We didn't get any vitamin pills either. Within 3 weeks, I had lost over 13Kgs in weight and my waist had dropped from 32 to 27 inches.
In addition to starvation, sleep deprivation, pressure positions, regular beatings, motion induced vomiting, waterboarding and a host of other daily activities, we were also made to run about 20-30km every day. We could literally see ourselves wasting away every time we looked at our reflection.
Toughest days of my life. But they give you a feeling of infallibility afterwards, I had a huge confidence boost after living through all that. I felt if I survived all that, I could survive anything. No hunger was debilitating after that, no fatigue was too tiresome. I also learnt how painful time could be, I used to often say "I don't have the time for X,Y,Z"; after undergoing my survival course however, I knew just how long 24 hours can be, an eternity can be brought to bear in that time.

Yes he is talking about fiu not siu!!! Because people from siu are not allowed to inform there families even!!!
can you share more info about SIU??

We didn't get any vitamin pills either. Within 3 weeks, I had lost over 13Kgs in weight and my waist had dropped from 32 to 27 inches.
In addition to starvation, sleep deprivation, pressure positions, regular beatings, motion induced vomiting, waterboarding and a host of other daily activities, we were also made to run about 20-30km every day. We could literally see ourselves wasting away every time we looked at our reflection.
Toughest days of my life. But they give you a feeling of infallibility afterwards, I had a huge confidence boost after living through all that. I felt if I survived all that, I could survive anything. No hunger was debilitating after that, no fatigue was too tiresome. I also learnt how painful time could be, I used to often say "I don't have the time for X,Y,Z"; after undergoing my survival course however, I knew just how long 24 hours can be, an eternity can be brought to bear in that time.
were you an SSG operator??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom