What's new

SSG or LCB new uniform?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
20221130_060538.jpg

The guy standing behind new Army Chief. Is that SSG or LCB new uniform?
@PanzerKiel

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTP!!!!!!

MTP has been studied and is by far the best camo due to the colour using illusions to enhance the colours on the BDU that match background and environment colours

Now we just need matching helmet covers and plate carriers

MTP!!!!!!

MTP has been studied and is by far the best camo due to the colour using illusions to enhance the colours on the BDU that match background and environment colours

Matching bulletproof vest. I have been seeing Black vest over camouflage uniform for last 10 years. Seriously what kinda idiot issue those. It totally eliminates the purpose of camouflage uniform.

Matching bulletproof vest. I have been seeing Black vest over camouflage uniform for last 10 years. Seriously what kinda idiot issue those. It totally eliminates the purpose of camouflage uniform.
That's what I meant by plate carrier

it's honestly my biggest pet peeve.
Unmatching plate carriers :angry::angry:

That's what I meant by plate carrier

it's honestly my biggest pet peeve.
Unmatching plate carriers :angry::angry:
They are two different things. Plate carriers are light. Vest covers more area. Regardless, who even issue them in the first place. I mean how foolish some has to be to issue black in light color uniforms. It’s like highlighting target for shooting practice.

They are two different things. Plate carriers are light. Vest covers more area. Regardless, who even issue them in the first place. I mean how foolish some has to be to issue black in light color uniforms. It’s like highlighting target for shooting practice.

Pak army doesn't issue bullet proof vests to soldiers.

They issue plate carriers with armour plates or tactical vests without armour plates.

MTP!!!!!!

Finally woodland se jaan chutti. That was so random!

I've always properly hated it
well that cuz you were probably analyizing it's effectiveness while, i as a civvie, was just admiring the beauty.
beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

also, i understand the criteria for judging a BDU should not be the beauty factor, but hey. :lol:

well that cuz you were probably analyizing it's effectiveness while, i as a civvie, was just admiring the beauty.
beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.

also, i understand the criteria for judging a BDU should not be the beauty factor, but hey. :lol:

As I explained earlier, it also was very out of place in Pakistan, as combat mostly occurs in the desert regions

Back
Top Bottom