What's new

SSG or LCB new uniform?

Matching bulletproof vest. I have been seeing Black vest over camouflage uniform for last 10 years. Seriously what kinda idiot issue those. It totally eliminates the purpose of camouflage uniform.
Haha totally agree only south Asians can do such stupid mistakes dilebrately

Some people say that the level of iq of pdf users in the current period is very low as compared to several years back.
When you don't have any logic and you can't answer a common question why they where camo and than put unappreciative colour on that camo for enemies to perfect their shots and you came here saying people don't have IQ I don't know what to say you when you always come and troll the facts

Looking at pictures, they have been wearing all kinda stuff. There is no uniformity in the gear. It’s look like they issue whatever they receive for free (collusion support) usually older US military gear, or from cheapest contractor. May be some ret general is making money.
Thats because of the difference in dates. People will judge equipment based off a picture that was actually taken a decade ago. Modern day SSG definitely isnt doing bad.

Right Sir.
Thank you for your kind reply.
I thought it was a sub-category of SSG.
SSG but less spicy

Love them..

1670428885309.png

During Visit of Peshawar.
The additional protection body armour which has been in use with FC for a while now , this time displayed over PA uniform.

During Visit of Peshawar.
The additional protection body armour which has been in use with FC for a while now , this time displayed over PA uniform.

Looks like a death trap honestly, dont see the point of that unless your operating a vehicle mounted HMG or something. Too restrictive imo

Back
Top Bottom