What's new

SSG is increasingly training with mountain bikes.

vaylon-flying-car-designboom-07.jpg

Coming Soon for SSG STEALTH OPS in both Afghanistan and India

Im wondering why we can easily find pictures of SSG personnel. Cuz if you google SAS u only find fan made media or if u are able to find pitures they would be very old and declassified.

I think:
That only lower tier SSG operators are allowed to take and post pictures.
And there must be a more secretive branch in SSGs of tri services??

Last edited:
Iranian been using bike for the last few decades and good for hit and run...It good new addition in PA.

BEMIL085_118674_4.jpg

iran_motorbike.jpg

@PAR 5 Check out the NIMR RIV. The UAE got a British automobile engineering company (MIRA) to design and develop the RIV, which is now apparently produced from the UAE.

http://www.armyrecognition.com/idex...hicle_riv_launched_at_idex_2017_12102174.html

This is good for the desert ops but not for terrain in which our SOF operates. They need smaller vehicles that can negotiate narrow PAGDANDEE's and village GALI's! That is why the motorbikes are being used

Im wondering why we can easily find pictures of SSG personnel. Cuz if you google SAS u only find fan made media or if u are able to find pitures they would be very old and declassified.

I think:
That only lower tier SSG operators are allowed to take and post pictures.
And there must be a more secretive branch in SSGs of tri services??
Try instagram and u'll find lots of SSG officers posting their photos there...Typical soch"BUCHIAN IMPRESS KRNE K LYE" which SAS guys dont do.
Same trend in GDPs e.g theres a pilot in paf(wont name him),he is so NA EHAL that he was dropped from FIGHTER FLYING then SLOW FLYING then HELIs and now flies UAVs and his account looks like that of some model/celeb(even did CAT WALK in a video post) and has many fake accounts in his name..:hitwall:
Though PAF has taken actions against some officers now this trend has decreased to some extent.All the CHEETAY pilots i know dont use social websites and even if they do,they dont post their uniform photos(most of them) and thats what makes them successful,they fly with passion and not to impress girls.

Last edited:
Man even the military training couldnt whip these people into shape :rofl::hitwall::hitwall:
Try instagram and u'll find lots of SSG officers posting their photos there...Typical soch"BUCHIAN IMPRESS KRNE K LYE" which SAS guys dont do.
Same trend in GDPs e.g theres a pilot in paf(wont name him),he is so NA EHAL that he was dropped from FIGHTER FLYING then SLOW FLYING then HELIs and now flies UAVs and his account looks like that of some model/celeb(even did CAT WALK in a video post) and has many fake accounts in his name..:hitwall:
Though PAF has taken actions against some officers now this trend has decreased to some extent.All the CHEETAY pilots i know dont use social websites and even if they do,they dont post their uniform photos(most of them) and thats what makes them successful,they fly with passion and not to impress girls.

Back
Top Bottom