What's new

SSG is increasingly training with mountain bikes.

i suppose they could be two stroke which is loud but lighter and faster than four stroke but four is fuel effcient and low sound, piston lasts longer. what about tyre does it have tyre layer protection?. what about lights are they cree led types?, exuast silencer? they should have dual fuel gas powered.

20106617_1414564045297164_4047142484686999880_n.jpg

20140128_1414564108630491_3900575456520427074_n.jpg

20106482_1414564148630487_2470264302932224809_n.jpg
Sufi sb very naughty of you.

Me thinks ops in Afghanistan are now being prepped for. Just a hunch!!!

There is now Army commando or LCB they can be the laboratory to test it. If it was the most effective movement in trials:partay::partay: then maybe other branches can adopt it.:D
Operations in Afghanistan have been happening all along.

First off...these look cool. Can't comment on their utility in any operation but I do remember seeing pics of the Taliban riding Honda 70 bikes so may be they are onto something.

P.S. I think @DESERT FIGHTER posted them today at the multimedia thread
Taliban use 125cc hondas.. iranian plates lol.

The pics he copied from the Pak military multimedia thread..

I edited those pics on Paint.

I meant intensification of ops. covert is not going to cut it so it will have to be intensified.

I meant intensification of ops. covert is not going to cut it so it will have to be intensified.
During Shawal valley clearance... PA and FC manned border and cordoned afghan territory... to while SSG & LCB did combing operations inside afghan territory/villages... the afghan govt knew but remained quiet.

I am only amused why @Horus or who ever is running our facebook and twitter accounts share things there before sharing it on forum

in Syria different special forces are using such bikes for targeting and fast extraction of commandos.

in Syria different special forces are using such bikes for targeting and fast extraction of commandos.

During Shawal valley clearance... PA and FC manned border and cordoned afghan territory... to while SSG & LCB did combing operations inside afghan territory/villages... the afghan govt knew but remained quiet.
That is border action, I mean venturing farther into enemy territory for days at a time instead of just a small operation or keeping it limited to villages on the other side of the border.

Exactly, in order to take out nuclear sub you don't even need a fast car. You just need a mountain bike. :D :D :D

More seriously, will they train for jumping off airplanes with the bikes? That would be super cool.
They are not working on a film.

Exactly, in order to take out nuclear sub you don't even need a fast car. You just need a mountain bike. :D :D :D

More seriously, will they train for jumping off airplanes with the bikes? That would be super cool.
My balls hurting by just thinking about it.

That is border action, I mean venturing farther into enemy territory for days at a time instead of just a small operation or keeping it limited to villages on the other side of the border.
The combing operation was done im afghan territory.. afghan villages were cordoned.

Back
Top Bottom