What's new

SSG Commandos - Pride for Muslims

yes they are pride for the MUSLIM UMHA and pride for the pakitsani nation

every muslim nation has commandos, geez pakistanis and indians need to stop riding on SSG and BSF's stick

Since most of you have stated your special forces as the pride of Muslims-- would this mean that your government would refuse to deploy them incase you have military confrontation with a Muslim country?

Or does your government think more on national lines rationally instead of just segmenting the political neighbourhood based on religion? Surely, there must be some classification of this.

Since most of you have stated your special forces as the pride of Muslims-- would this mean that your government would refuse to deploy them incase you have military confrontation with a Muslim country?

Or does your government think more on national lines rationally instead of just segmenting the political neighbourhood based on religion? Surely, there must be some classification of this.
The role of the Armed Forces of Pakistan is to protect Pakistan from external and internal threats, first and foremost. However, as one of the few First Class forces in the Muslim world, there is a lot of international responsibility as well. One company of the SSG, for example, is stationed in Saudi Arabia during times of peace, to be used at the discretion of the Saudi Royal Family for the protection of Muslim sites. Other than that, as is the case with most Special Operations units around the globe, the less we know about their functions, the better it is. The rest of the Armed Forces of Pakistan also extend help to allied nations, mostly Islamic countries, including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Bangladesh (not as much anymore) etc. This includes training as well as combat (Pakistani soldiers participated in both Arab-Israeli wars on a voluntary basis, with distinction).

But, yes, the SSG will most assuredly be deployed during conflict with any country as long as they threaten Pakistan's security.

every muslim nation has commandos, geez pakistanis and indians need to stop riding on SSG and BSF's stick
The Pakistani Special Service Group and the Indian Border Secuity Force are completely different outfits. The BSF is a paramilitary border force, the SSG is an elite commando force. The equivalent of the Border Security Force in Pakistan are the Frontier Corps and Rangers.

Secondly, indeed, nearly all Muslim countries have special operations units of some sort. However, their capabilities and effectiveness vary vastly. The SSG is counted as elite in the international fraternity, whereas some of the others don't. Case in point, during the recent international exercises with US, Pakistani, Turkish, Egyptian, Jordanian etc. special operations forces, the difference between the US/Pakistani/Turkish units and the rest was night and day. I don't mean to say that they are incapable, all I am saying is that our levels of training, preparedness and experience is very rare. We should definitely appreciate that.

Last edited:
Secondly, indeed, nearly all Muslim countries have special operations units of some sort. However, their capabilities and effectiveness vary vastly. The SSG is counted as elite in the international fraternity, whereas some of the others don't. Case in point, during the recent international exercises with US, Pakistani, Turkish, Egyptian, Jordanian etc. special operations forces, the difference between the US/Pakistani/Turkish units and the rest was night and day. I don't mean to say that they are incapable, all I am saying is that our levels of training, preparedness and experience is very rare. We should definitely appreciate that.

There was a exercise involving SAS to? And Indians and Pakistani forces also participated? Can anybody enlighten me about that exercise? Was that for counter terrorism or for trying new weapons?

CHEERS!

YEHAH man you are saying rite but il tell you one thing that there is no such muslim country in world who hate or who wants to demolished pakistan so why pakistan uses ssg against them when there is no one who fight against ssg.
and one thing more pakistan has right to use ssg against any country
when PAF helps arabian in war with israel so why we can not uses ssg against any country

...when did anyone say, BSF is pride of Hindus.....:crazy:

Last edited:
Proud of these soldiers.This is not only Pakistan army but army for all Muslim countries.Pakistan like to train and help any Muslim country in every possible way.

And you obliged? does he own you?
Don't make foolish argument......once a thread pops up in the 'Recent Threads' list, hardly anyone checks the date.....
you'll see one more Pakistani replied after me, ask him if I own him or not.....

Last edited:
Don't make foolish argument......once a thread pops up in the 'Recent Threads' list, hardly anyone checks the date.....

:lol: The date is mentioned on every bloody post... apart from that have you ever seen credar online?

you'll see one more Pakistani replied after me, ask him if I own him or not.....

They surely can... this is a Pak forum.. the video is about Pak SOFs,and they are praising their soldiers.... whats up with some deadbeat troll? that quoted a post from 2010 ... just to troll? pathetic attempt?

Back
Top Bottom