What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

Just today during the funeral of one of the fallen SSG Commandos some SSG members were wearing load bearing vests which offer zilch in protection these same vests have been in use for God knows how long i think its time the army stop producing songs and movies and focus on the equipment of troops yet when questioned the same army does randi rona of paisa nahi hai kya kare, toh phir yeh roz roz ISPR ke pas kaha se paisa a jate hai for movies and kanjar khana?

You will see army fellows on social media defending their incompetence by saying paisa nahi hai nahi hai to disband kar do haramkhoro kam as kam yeh Shahadat jese azeem rutbay ko apni corruption kay liye istmaal mat karo. These people have been selling you guys this whole Shahadat chooran for too long Allah SWT has said he only helps those who help themselves.

When mediocrity is worshipped as excellence, a people are doomed.

We helped these guys take over not realizing we had nothing to control them with anymore once the US left.
We have much to control them with. Maybe even more. But we don’t seem serious about it or just are too incompetent about it.
We made some very big blunders when Taliban freshly took over which played a big role in the current situation.
These animals that Pakistanis keep calling their Muslim brothers.
It all starts with generals. The ones who brought them into power and say this.

So now keep dancing on defeating Soviet
Better than dancing on soviets occupying Balochistan

Sir, can you please explain how this operation could have been executed better?

Please discuss, area of operation, layout of the compound etc, tactics used by SSG and faults within and your suggested tactical approach. please do not forget the mindset, weapons and hostages used by terrorists.

I am just asking this to increase my understanding, because you seems to be an expert how you have written.

Thanks.
Give me the same budget and exposure that our Army received than I will tell you.

That’s just what I said. Though I would say, PA might not be doing better causalities-wise, but when the nation, politics and geopolitics were behind them. Their gains were, far more substantial than NATO (I’m talking 2009-2019), now not so more, so we go downhill again.

The gains were temporary. The Cost substantial. The Enemy is stronger than ever. The other side is confused and stubborn. The public support is down the drain.

They’ll stop dying when terrorist attacks stop, and that’s not a entirely military solution, that’s a geopolitical, political, economical and military mess that cannot be solved
😍🥰😘
I’ll say it again, the moment the US left Afghanistan was the biggest defeat Pakistan had in Afghanistan ever, what made Pakistan think they could control something the US couldn’t?
I think the US could win hearts and minds. I remember Gen Tariq's interview that till 2006/7, the relationship was good. Then CIA took the lead, black water, drones came in etc.
Nonetheless, NATO allowed crooks to run the land, which hurt the local sentiments, disrespecting the local culture (night raids). Thus Taliban resurfaced. 2 trillion $ could have changed the region, but contractors just siphoned the money.

Old tweet, this was during the operation yesterday and it has since ended. No need to create unnecessary panic, they won't be handing roses to each other.

The real panic should be the immensely horrible management skills to let the situation boil to this point. A lot of people will look for excuses but everything was pretty well managed in the past few decades but the recent clumsiness and general incompetency in the leadership is the cause for all this. They never manage anything to a satisfactory level, only half-assed attempts.

The geniuses who politically destabilised their own nation by toppling a national leader are not as intelligent as they think.

Pakistan should have used its religious Mullah for the negotiation with hostage.

If these mullahs can't convince few talibans, what is the fucking use of them. After all taliban means student of islam.
Pakistani Mullahs run amok their own way. Interestingly, Indian Mullahs are completely obedient to their masters....

Is Abid injured again?
FB_IMG_1671708142684.jpg

Your shouting and insults are perhaps as helpful to the PA as the actions of the people that brought things to this stage.
I couldn't care less about anyone here or their opinion all I want is for people to wake up and get out of this Shahadat chooran and the belief that losing soldiers in IEDs for decades is a no biggy.

The idiot I was replying to before doesn't even know that SSG soldiers still roam around in LBVs.

Back
Top Bottom