What's new

Banu CTD Siege ends with 2 SSG personnel martyred along with all Terrorists

appeasement and even support of TTP was allegedly the brainchild of General Faiz Hameed. he advocated that and this is something PTI found very convenient as well because it never preferred armed response to this death cult. during General Faiz tenure as Corps commander in Peshawar and as ISI chief TTP was pampered and many TTP leaders let go as a part of reconciliation which this death cult used to regroup and reorganize.
that temporary lull in the short past was that silence before the storm.

but Gen Faiz was not alone in this, he had the approval of Gen Bajwa as well , Afghan Taliban were approached and requested to move their TTP guests deep inside Afghanistan away from Pakistani borders as a first step of that reconciliation.
now the people of KPK and beyond will reap the fruits of this reconciliation.
Diplomacy is needed many times to avoid a conflict. At least that diplomacy brought peace now this new government post April created havoc in all spheres of life.

the SOP's are universally same and we are trained on western model. my understanding is same as you described,
this was a case of negligence to put it mildly.

that is true difference. because West doesn't face insurgency at all. and since the end of WW2. America has been dragging its western allies to a perpetual war across the globe for most of the time so yea there is no danger of shooting someone of same ethnicity, skin tone or faith. so there is no psychological burden which our troops are facing.

although there are some remote white supremacist armed incidents in the west but nothing in comparison to what we have faced and mostly those incidents have been effetely handled by law enforced agencies without involving regular troops like national guards etc.
Oh....

Anyway, condolences to the fallen, and may the Taliban scum rot in hell.....

Yes Sir I read your post again ….. you are still typing nonsense but for the sake of other people whose eyes are hurting reading your video game crap I will just move on.

Let me know which video game you play where soldiers have three lives and you earn bonus points for killing enemies.

We are at war and we will have casualties and for the love of God stop crying like a kid everytime we suffer casualties .

These brave men are protecting their motherland and in the process will suffer losses. But I assure you they spare no effort killing our enemies .
This is a Load bearing vest aka LBV idiot it has no chest plate neither has the accommodation.

Attachments

• 20221221_235457.jpg
    20221221_235457.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 22
Ok sorry brother great Ganja …. I swear I have no idea what the hell you are saying anymore so just move on . You won 🥇

1 ina Lila for the fallen.
2 How come these scumd are suddenly so active.
3 Why did Military gave spaces to these people to re-group and take land why no actions were taken when People of SWAT were screaming about it.
In all honesty i can only think Military elite gave space to these groups to become active so they can use Soldiers death for PR to cover up military's involvement in political affairs, and cover up recording issue of Swatti and CO

It’s pretty resiculous to compare SSG with Delta force or for that matter most Western special forces .

It’s like comparing a Pakistani police officer to an American.

Just look at their technological advantage, backup support, weaponry and even physical and mental training.
No money is spared to make them invincible to their enemy. They have help of their space , air and land assets with the protection of personal gear our soldiers can only dream of .

Our soldiers can never match their capabilities no matter how motivated they may be .

I remember screening soldiers heading to Iraq and it struck me how confident they were of winning the war because of their superiority in weapons and they seemed like they were heading to a picnic.

When people talk nonsense about how the war against terror should be fought by our troops they rely mostly on their video game experience and forget our limited resources and even limited support they receive once they are in combat.
Delta and Navy seal is good as long as their chocolate bar is not finished when they are out of it they started to get food poisoning and diarrhea and can't survive a day . That's what happened in early 2000 Delta , SAS and SSG's exercise where half of the Delta and SAS were admitted to CMH and couldn't complete the 8 days long Mission. Whereas our boys were all in A+ condition at the end of the mission as they survived eating grass and Incests. The western Snowflakes are overhyped.

Pakistan should have used its religious Mullah for the negotiation with hostage.

If these mullahs can't convince few talibans, what is the fucking use of them. After all taliban means student of islam.

this incident is a big **** up.
something which is being suppressed or ignored is that the most important terrorists escaped the place by the time the authorities woke up and ordered someone to tell someone to suit up and get in the vehicles and start cordoning off the place,.

it bet it was at least 5 or 6 hours if not a day rom the time CTD was in TTP hands that army started cordoning the area and blocking escape routes.
wait to see the smug videos of the main terrorists to appear on social media in the near future.
then I will remind you of this post.

there are differing and confused accounts of how many terrorists were killed or captures (conveniently omitting if anyone escaped or was polite enough to wait till the place was locked down). some claim that 25 terrorits died, some say 10 died some say all 33 died. whether all hostages were killed during or before the raid or anyone of them survived?

the account of dead and injured security personnel is also changing and retracted.
this entire episode is a tale of shambles embarrassment and no amount of sharing the pictures of Maj Abid Zaman SSG can hide the reality that everything about this entire episode was wrong. the way that place was being manned and protected, the way the CTD staff was conducting itself and the way the TTP terrorists were being kept up to the point of unknown amount of time taken for the authorities to wake up and take action when the terrorists started uploading the videos on social media.

For sure something does seem off, but at the moment the DG ISPR statement is the most authentic.

And I do not believe this place was solely being manned by CTD. The SM was of MI. So probably a joint compound with CTD having ownership (since it was cantt, not surprising).

As it stands however, 25 killed, 7 captured, 2 SSG martyred and 3 hostages. No idea whether anyone escaped or not.

the SOP's are universally same and we are trained on western model. my understanding is same as you described,
this was a case of negligence to put it mildly.

Also would be interesting to find out how many CTD, MI, military personnel were at the facility at the time of the incident?

If there were 35 terrorists there and all had weapons, that's at least 35 weapons. So 3 hostages were martyred, so what about the rest of the nafri? Where were they?

From the videos I count at least unique 7 weapons with the terrorists.

MashAllah. Many congratulations to the brave Soldiers involved in the operation. May Allah bless the fallen and forgive them.

But again. Why our brave brothers have to pay in blood for the stupid games played by higher ups.

Lmao all these clowns are now jumping on the wagon if you have the time to go through my posts I've been screaming since the start of fencing and cross-border attacks that if you do not counter these hostile actions properly you will risk local LEAs at being frontal targets and army casualties rising guess what here we are at the end of 2022 with what ? The Shahadat stamp and no fcks given.

Obviously your troops are emotionally down they are not God sent robots who don't have sentiments talk about the loony brigade taking over.

If you lot think that losing good soldiers in every raid allover the country is great then theories like Lumbar 1 battle hardened super fauj make sense.
That’s the problem with you, you want to convey the right message but use all the wrong ways. I totally agree with you, the “Invincible army” myth needs to die and the situation with all these recent terrorist attacks and how easily they are happening is concerning, it’s also concerning the amount of soldiers we are losing and the fact that they do not have proper equipment. Still, morale is not an issue yet, that’s now his things internally work in the PA due to culture and training, for better or for worst.

If your emotions died down and you took the time to read what the other respected members have been saying, you’d see they’re agreeing with you too, they simply want to point out that the demands and shouts you’re making aren’t that simple, nor are the solutions. Soldiers won’t stop dying even if we give them better vests, put up fences or put them inside airtight bulletproof boxes, at that stage people will just cry more about how they’re dying despite better equipment. Even the US army faced so many damn causalities in Afghanistan despite the best equipment, because equipment can only do so much.
They’ll stop dying when terrorist attacks stop, and that’s not a entirely military solution, that’s a geopolitical, political, economical and military mess that cannot be solved, how much of that the military caused itself, is well known. Even the situation in Afghanistan, that’s allowed these terrorists to become active again, how much of a part did Pakistan and it’s military play in that?

How much were Pakistanis celebrating when the US left Afghanistan? I said it before and I’ll say it again, the moment the US left Afghanistan was the biggest defeat Pakistan had in Afghanistan ever, what made Pakistan think they could control something the US couldn’t? We helped these guys take over not realizing we had nothing to control them with anymore once the US left.
These animals that Pakistanis keep calling their Muslim brothers. That’s what’s actually getting our soldiers killed, please shout for a solution to that instead, and I will stand with you.

Your shouting and insults are perhaps as helpful to the PA as the actions of the people that brought things to this stage.

That’s the problem with you, you want to convey the right message but use all the wrong ways. I totally agree with you, the “Invincible army” myth needs to die and the situation with all these recent terrorist attacks and how easily they are happening is concerning, it’s also concerning the amount of soldiers we are losing and the fact that they do not have proper equipment. Still, morale is not an issue yet, that’s now his things internally work in the PA due to culture and training, for better or for worst.

If your emotions died down and you took the time to read what the other respected members have been saying, you’d see they’re agreeing with you too, they simply want to point out that the demands and shouts you’re making aren’t that simple, nor are the solutions. Soldiers won’t stop dying even if we give them better vests, put up fences or put them inside airtight bulletproof boxes, at that stage people will just cry more about how they’re dying despite better equipment. Even the US army faced so many damn causalities in Afghanistan despite the best equipment, because equipment can only do so much.
They’ll stop dying when terrorist attacks stop, and that’s not a entirely military solution, that’s a geopolitical, political, economical and military mess that cannot be solved, how much of that the military caused itself, is well known. Even the situation in Afghanistan, that’s allowed these terrorists to become active again, how much of a part did Pakistan and it’s military play in that?

How much were Pakistanis celebrating when the US left Afghanistan? I said it before and I’ll say it again, the moment the US left Afghanistan was the biggest defeat Pakistan had in Afghanistan ever, what made Pakistan think they could control something the US couldn’t? We helped these guys take over not realizing we had nothing to control them with anymore once the US left.
These animals that Pakistanis keep calling their Muslim brothers. That’s what’s actually getting our soldiers killed, please shout for a solution to that instead, and I will stand with you.

Your shouting and insults are perhaps as helpful to the PA as the actions of the people that brought things to this stage.

I don't see PA doing any better (perhaps only worse because of resources) than NATO against tangos.

The "brotherhood" with tangos actually started in Zia and your lumber 1. It only got worse when ur commando gave up on just a call from US.

So now keep dancing on defeating Soviet and then Nato in afghanistan.

I don't see PA doing any better (perhaps only worse because of resources) than NATO against tangos.

The "brotherhood" with tangos actually started in Zia and your lumber 1. It only got worse when ur commando gave up on just a call from US.

So now keep dancing on defeating Soviet and then Nato in afghanistan.
That’s just what I said. Though I would say, PA might not be doing better causalities-wise, but when the nation, politics and geopolitics were behind them. Their gains were, far more substantial than NATO (I’m talking 2009-2019), now not so more, so we go downhill again.

Back
Top Bottom