What's new

Sri Lankans want their Cricket team to tour Pakistan.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

actually u dont have any stand on support

1)u supported lanka
2)u supported india blindly(now scrapping aman ki asha:azn:)
3)u were supporting pakistan in another thread(inshallah pakistan will win this cup:azn:)

bhai kis side hai tu,pura south asia aap ka hai...

South Asia ki baat kertay ho- mera irada to Canaydian ban nay ka bhi hai- bus dekhi jao :D-

I think we can ask minnows to travel to Pakistan for now :rofl:

They may happily want to play against a professional team and have more experience

and we would be reviving International cricket in the country

Yes - Yes for everybody

Besides minnows, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh has already given signs of playing in the country... so who knows if more teams would like to come in the future.

I think West Indies will agree if better package is offered to them :P

theek hai yaar,china pehle se hi aapka tha,ab south asia bhi ho gya...
itna paisa kahan se latey ho bhai ghumney ke liye:D
D-Company baqol India ke Pakistan se hi chalti hai :rofl:

to paisa ki fikar nahi karna :rofl: - just kidding bro - don't start discussing about D-company now

D-Company baqol India ke Pakistan se hi chalti hai :rofl:

to paisa ki fikar nahi karna :rofl: - just kidding bro - don't start discussing about D-company now

chalo yaar apney saath mere ko bhi bag mein daal lena,main bhi thoda bahut ghum lunga:D

Very friendly stand by Srilankan team! This time we will offer a fool proof security to every team...talibans or raw, what ever they will not be able to hit again.

Very friendly stand by Srilankan team! This time we will offer a fool proof security to every team...talibans or raw, what ever they will not be able to hit again.

wat do u mean by bolded part??
part of conspiracy theories,nothing more than this.

I'd say we should delay the series by a year and look to play it in Pakistan in 2012. The terrorist attacks are likely to continue decreasing and depending on how the developments against terrorists go, it might be safe to tour Pakistan in 2012. Already we've made plenty of inroads into the TTP network and the foreign support they're receiving, so I don't expect the terrorist attacks to go for too long this frequently.

I'd say we should delay the series by a year and look to play it in Pakistan in 2012. The terrorist attacks are likely to continue decreasing and depending on how the developments against terrorists go, it might be safe to tour Pakistan in 2012.
well the tournament is supposed to be held after 8 months as it is planned to be played in October

I think by then the security situation would further be improved as the bomb blasts has massively be decreased since past couple of months

^ You're right, it might improve in 8 months but we've seen very often bomb blasts going down for a few months and then going back up. So in 8 months, no one knows how the security situation will be. Though 20 months from now, it might be much better and then there should be no issue in playing in Pakistan.

I was always weary of the last time Sri Lanka toured Pakistan and something was telling me RAW wouldn't let this chance go. And that turned out to be the case, as ISI correctly found intelligence on that attack prior to it even happening but the local police did nothing.

Also, what ICC needs to do is to award Pakistan the Champions trophy for 2014 as well as World T20 for 2014 because of the amount of cricket it has lost recently.

Even if Srilanka, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe,Kenya,etc come and play in Pakistan,,,, There is not even remote posibillity that top teams like Australia,India,SouthAfrica, England,Newzeland will come to Pakistan in anytime soon..... Moreover ICC will not give NOC to Srilanka or Bangladesh.. I dont think ICC will take such a big risk,, If anything happens to them then ICC will be in problem,,,, So then BD and Srilanka have to go at their own risk with out ICC officials(which are mostly foreigners)....

You can have one or two series but it wont be a continous effort as big teams wont be coming anytime in future...........

The onus should be put on the PCB to determine when they can resume holding matches in Pakistan...
It's indeed a pity that many people from India were robbed of the chance of being able to visit pakistan during this world cup...I still have fond memories of the first indo-pak series that happened in Pakistan after the resumption of cricketing ties between the two countries...it was lovely!
I hope the people of Pakistan get their cricket back asap....and that their own board decides when the time is right

Back
Top Bottom