What's new

Sri Lankan president gives green light for Pakistan cricket tour

@spartacus my friend you need to trust me that attack on shri lankan team was done by pakistan to divert 26/11 incident.... The terrorists been adviced to shoot on bus but not on shri lankan players directly.... Please my friend dont tell me that the terrorists were school kids who came to shoot on top of bus and around bus.... There are many terrorists attack in pakistan and afghanistan and all of them were on target.... A terrorist will never come without suicide belt and hand granedes.... Are u saying the terrorists were soft hearted who came and shot above and around bus and left without blowing the bus??? My friend please use the brain.... India will never do that to divert 26/11 terrorist attack.... Its the ISI brain behind it. They meant no harm to shri lankan players.... Also if you knew the driver of that bus.... His brother was j!had.i who got killed in kashmir where he blown himself up in suicide attack.... The bus driver of that bus than took an aoth to destroy india by attack.... ISI, pak army and PCB should stop destroying pakistans image. Same goes to indian congress who recently did serial bomb blast in IPL and pune.... Same goes to america who blew up bomb in pune so india can blame pakistan (when pak blocked military supply route).... Same goes to israel mossad who attack israel deplomats in india and blamed iran.... Same goes to attack on bhotto which was done by mushraf.... Same goes to american goverment (bush) who created 9/11 attack.... Our enemy is not enemy.... Our enemy is our goverment.... We have far more threat from them....

Back
Top Bottom