What's new

Sri Lanka’s MRCA – MIG-29 vs JF-17 vs F-16

i think these days srilanka is in under Chinese influence and they are also using Chinese jets j-7
2nd strong point of jf-17 thunder is that china will provide soft loans for shopping for more thunders
and in past we have give assistance to srilankan in aircraft maintenance

Nepal bought some of them cheap.. and under pressure frm india.. according to their former COAS..Who also claimed it as junk as it JAMS... etc...and most were donations.

As for AK...its Pakistani while the chinese version with chinese sub system is being sold to bangladesh(profit will go to HIT aswell).... as for JF-17... Its being negotiated by egypt and 4 different countries are interested in it... as for ghazni or babur n the rest of ur bs ,... get lost... go calm the bhopal victims kid.

On topic... the price of a JFT is around 20-25 million... also the source of the news is a forum...

You missed the main point " DID YOU ABLE TO SAVE YOUR CITIZEN AND SOLDIER FROM OUTSIER". Why are you wasting money in making any wepons that can't protect your country? How pathetic?

And about INSAS( you did not described about Omen). Question was that india made any rifle or not, anything you said is Offtopic.

And about JF-17. The question was that who made that fighter, is China or pakistan ( i mean your contribution)? Not your offtopic post.

And about Bhopal gas tregidy. Whats the connection between them? I can't understand that why you pakistani shouting about killing 28 people( don't know how many thread posted about this topic) because that drone killed hundreds of them before without any question( why should because NATO paid for that)

Get the F-16. It's battle proven. Get the JF-17 for cheap. Don't get the Russian junk.

You missed the main point " DID YOU ABLE TO SAVE YOUR CITIZEN AND SOLDIER FROM OUTSIER". Why are you wasting money in making any wepons that can't protect your country? How pathetic?

And about INSAS( you did not described about Omen). Question was that india made any rifle or not, anything you said is Offtopic.

And about JF-17. The question was that who made that junk fighter, is China or pakistan ( i mean your contribution)? Not your offtopic post.

Down boy.. down.
Now, if you really are interested in making points ( logical ones I hope ) and you actually mean to find out
about who contributed what to the program, you are should read up on the threads dedicated to JFT.

You are not the first hindu-stani who will be treated for heart burn in PDF.
Now, once you have done your research I am sure you will be equally educated about how "indian" is Tejas.

And about JF-17. The question was that who made that junk fighter, is China or pakistan ( i mean your contribution)? Not your offtopic post.
A link , just one link will suffice for you ...

Made-in-China airplanes may undermine sales of Russian high quality jets

http://rt.com/news/prime-time/china-airplanes-copies-russia/#
The deal is facing opposition from Russian aircraft manufacturers, such as Mikhail Pogosyan, the head of the MiG and Sukhoi aviation holding, who said that the FC-1 / JF 17 is extremely close, if not the same, as the Russian-made MiG-29. Pogosyan claimed that FC-1 / JF 17 is a direct competitor to Russia's MiG-29 and the deal would incur losses for the Russian manufacturers.

So call it junk or blunder , it wont change the realities on ground :cheesy:

Indmaster aka chinese we want shri lanka to choose JF-17 so our mig-29 can test them.... am sure indian navy will go for kill. We dont want mig-29 in shri lanka force.... mig-29 can be deadly.... Cheap JF-17 would be best for shri lanka. F-16 would make shri lanka slave of america....

Good for Sri Lanka and its AF... but i think the best choice for them is perhaps mig-29's thunders maybe vipers are out of the question i don't think the US will allow it.

JF17 will be a better choice ...Its cheap & it does the job...

Down boy.. down.
Now, if you really are interested in making points ( logical ones I hope ) and you actually mean to find out
about who contributed what to the program, you are should read up on the threads dedicated to JFT.

You are not the first hindu-stani who will be treated for heart burn in PDF.
Now, once you have done your research I am sure you will be equally educated about how "indian" is Tejas.

How much Tejas is Indian? Hmmm less than chinese contributed in JF -17( which means less than 99.9999999999%)?

A link , just one link will suffice for you ...

Made-in-China airplanes may undermine sales of Russian high quality jets

Made-in-China airplanes may undermine sales of Russian high quality jets — RT
The deal is facing opposition from Russian aircraft manufacturers, such as Mikhail Pogosyan, the head of the MiG and Sukhoi aviation holding, who said that the FC-1 / JF 17 is extremely close, if not the same, as the Russian-made MiG-29. Pogosyan claimed that FC-1 / JF 17 is a direct competitor to Russia's MiG-29 and the deal would incur losses for the Russian manufacturers.

So call it junk or blunder , it wont change the realities on ground :cheesy:

How fool is chinese? They are still operating copy of mig-21 but reject aircraft which is better than mig-29

Hmmm thats why you pakistan, everywhere and everytime says only one line " JF-17 lalo, JF-17 lalo, aisa sasta mall kahi nahi milaga" and the first customer is zimbawan air force. Oops even ZAF rejects it.

Rejected it because they are BROKE.

How much Tejas is Indian? Hmmm less than chinese contributed in JF -17( which means less than 99.9999999999%)?

if that makes you happy, please carry on with that thought process in the comfort and privacy of your own mind.

Kindly refrain from posting uneducated rants in future,
we don't hope to see you again on this forum.

They are doing fine. Countries buy weapons because they can :D

:offtopic:

And about JF-17. The question was that who made that fighter, is China or pakistan ( i mean your contribution)? Not your offtopic post.

Pakistan receives 50% of the revenue from FC-1 sales.

And about Bhopal gas tregidy. Whats the connection between them? I can't understand that why you pakistani shouting about killing 28 people( don't know how many thread posted about this topic) because that drone killed hundreds of them before without any question( why should because NATO paid for that)

Meh...

How fool is chinese? They are still operating copy of mig-21 but reject aircraft which is better than mig-29

F-7s are no longer in production!

D'oh!

One shouldn't post just for the sake of posting and increasing post count if he has no idea about the roles of different aircrafts ... Go ask the MIG chief why did he praise the JFT despite Indians being very angry about it ... :cheesy:

Indmaster aka chinese we want shri lanka to choose JF-17 so our mig-29 can test them.... am sure indian navy will go for kill. We dont want mig-29 in shri lanka force.... mig-29 can be deadly.... Cheap JF-17 would be best for shri lanka. F-16 would make shri lanka slave of america....
But i am not sure when will you guys stop trolling ...

Back
Top Bottom