What's new

Sri Lanka defends China presence in Indian Ocean

We chinese are please to have Sri Lanka as friendly country, SL is at the strategical location of Indian Ocean, will be the hub of 21st century ship destination. it will be a win-win for China & Sri Lanka

:lol: :lol: :lol: We welcome SL to be a "friend" of China ; Adding SL to the Chinese "friends"-list which include North Korea and Pakistan will soon mean there will be a third failed state around India, and it will be India left to clean the mess after China stuff them up. SL would rather have Korea and/or Japan as their friends, since they really understand and cherish the meaning of a long-term friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians threatening to use bonafide terrorist groups against Sri Lanka! Why am I not surprised :D

Like how your country uses ISI, LET and al-Qaeda against India, i guess your spot on there aren't you sunshine.

Like how your country uses ISI, LET and al-Qaeda against India, i guess your spot on there aren't you sunshine.

Pakistan has never used any terrorists or non-state actors for forwarding its agenda. We are a peace loving *nation, more inclined towards appreciating the spiritual side of things. :D

What is ISI?

Can you quantify how widespread? TN is going through period of economic growth and people over there have tasted success. So let us progress at peace. Leave us out from your strategic plans. Enough of this BS.

If India wants to do something, come up with some sort of a doctrine where you draw the line for the countries around you(borrowing it from @ajtr - come up with a Monroe doctrine or something) - Why do you need to spend more than $30 billion for the military if you do not have a hawkish foreign policy for smaller states around India?
@Sashan This thread is funny.....SL defending china's right in IOR is like saying a mouse trying to stand up as dragon's first line of defense or is it a panda whom mouse mistook as dragon depending upon the size comparison between the both.China is decades away to make its presence felt anywhere in the blue sea away from its shore even if it has 1 or 10 or 100 A/C ...rest is all dikhawa(show off).As fo india it itself is a biggest A/C protruding towards equator in deep south.india is in position to control whole IOR from land itself and enforce its MD.Have some land based Ashm in deployment you are ready to control ior...

IOR is india's pond earliers these countries understand better will be for them otherwise they are gonna be in some rude shock.........As for SL and Maldives.they can never escape from india's shadows............

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan has never used any terrorists or non-state actors for forwarding its agenda. We are a peace loving *nation, more inclined towards appreciating the spiritual side of things. :D

What is ISI?

Say that out loud anywhere in the world and people would be laughing at your rhetoric with their butt cheecks

What is ISI?

LAIR.Even your President admitted Pakistan had created terrorist groups to help achieve its foreign policy goals.Who are trying to fool.Whole world knows how you have created and nurtured Islamic militant groups and used them as proxy forces to forward your agenda in the region.Now your country is paying the price for all these horrible mistakes.

Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

who is Pakistani false flag? :lol:

lol Indian ocean is just naming dear little fellow India does not own any, there are lot of countries share Indian ocean and Sri Lanka is an important country in there. We get bigger share after 2020 too.

China is already in SL, they cooperate well with SL that means they will get what they need from SL.

Lol is a sign of 'you lost it', if not Pakistani then 50 cent army for sure.

Good on you if you are a Sri Lankan, now wait for divine help, we are busy at Vietnam ports.

Lanka is just an Island with heaps of coconuts.

IOR is shared by whosoever deserve it being a boundary to it and that is the point we all have been making here. You do not need to preach us on what we should be doing and anticipating when Sinhalese are letting foreign powers to work against IOR nations.

There are people working for Union of India at South block, New Delhi to make sure you fell into Chinese lap because we have done our calculation, we know measurements of IOR by unit of hand, will be preparing for a good spanking you deserve.

Go figure it out, and count how many blessings you have. I can count just two i.e. China and Pakistan, going by trend on PDF only, though wouldn't bet my money on them if they will be out to help you at the time of acute necessity, they are known for ditching friends during wars, if you do not know.

There are people working for Union of India at South block, New Delhi to make sure you fell into Chinese lap because we have done our calculation, we know measurements IOR by unit of hand, will be preparing for a good spanking you deserve.
That will give me nightmares :D

IOR is shared by whosoever deserve it being a boundary to it and that is the point we all have been making here. You do not need to preach us on what we should be doing and anticipating when Sinhalese are letting foreign powers to work against IOR nations.
For a history of conflicts post 2000 : https://sites.google.com/site/indianoceanconflicts/home/the-21st-century
Look for yourself how active India has been.

Good on you if you are a Sri Lankan, now wait for divine help, we are busy at Vietnam ports.
India can do diddly squat in SCS, other then mooching money of Vietnam.

who is Pakistani false flag? :lol:

lol Indian ocean is just naming dear little fellow India does not own any, there are lot of countries share Indian ocean and Sri Lanka is an important country in there. We get bigger share after 2020 too.

China is already in SL, they cooperate well with SL that means they will get what they need from SL.

I would recommend you send some fishermen to china for troll training and let 'em lose in Indian ocean :D.

Lol is a sign of 'you lost it', if not Pakistani then 50 cent army for sure.

Lanka is just an Island with heaps of coconuts.

There are people working for Union of India at South block, New Delhi to make sure you fell into Chinese lap because we have done our calculation, we know measurements of IOR by unit of hand, will be preparing for a good spanking you deserve.

Go figure it out, and count how many blessings you have. I can count just two i.e. China and Pakistan, going by trend on PDF only, though wouldn't bet my money on them if they will be out to help you at the time of acute necessity, they are known for ditching friends during wars, if you do not know.

WTF, mate I'm on this forum for almost 2 years now, this is the first time someone saying I'm a false flag lol I'm not a Pakistani or Chinese, I'm pure Sri Lankan! :lol:

Your comment is with anger main reason is you think Indian ocean is yours. Right be in Indian ocean has many countries including Sri Lanka that because this ocean belongs to many countries, India has the same right but it is just one country only. So don't try to claim "Indian" ocean is India's, it is hilarious. Secondly we have right to deal with countries we prefer and share our interest with those countries, China is just one country we are dealing with. If we can gain some advantages to our country by cooperating with China that's the path we should move. Why so upset with the countries who dealing with China, Maldives has same right to decide what they should do in the future. it's their country, it's their people, it's their ocean, it's their right.

Countries always try to reach the countries who can take advantages, If India was in a better development and brighter status sure all your neighbours will try to hold contact with India. But in the current situation country China is the greater one, so than dealing with a weaker country it is advantage to dealing with China. you have Indian vision, but if you were a Sri Lankan just think do you prefer weaker country or greater country.

Countries always try to reach the countries who can take advantages, If India was in a better development and brighter status sure all your neighbours will try to hold contact with India. But in the current situation country China is the greater one, so than dealing with a weaker country it is advantage to dealing with China. you have Indian vision, but if you were a Sri Lankan just think do you prefer weaker country or greater country.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...na-presence-indian-ocean-5.html#ixzz2EzpEPrlb
mate this apparently "weaker" country will be on top of your country in world map for the next millinium at least!so you can easily imagine what this "weaker" country is capable of doing harm to your country's physical and economical capabilities in the near future(as it has the 2nd largest standing army,4 largest AF and the 5th largest navy in the world)!i am not threatening you or any other people but i am just showing you the ground reality!we should thank the God that there are sane persons in the Southern Block dept. who think that all might not be lost regarding SL and Maldives otherwise things would probably turned very messy around this part of the world(again i was not trolling or threatening anybody but showing the ground reality to every one)!

WTF, mate I'm on this forum for almost 2 years now, this is the first time someone saying I'm a false flag lol I'm not a Pakistani or Chinese, I'm pure Sri Lankan! :lol:
Do onething put one green crescent flag and other as red hammer and sickle flag.That will reduce many people's headaches with flags................:azn:

Your comment is with anger main reason is you think Indian ocean is yours. Right be in Indian ocean has many countries including Sri Lanka that because this ocean belongs to many countries, India has the same right but it is just one country only. So don't try to claim "Indian" ocean is India's, it is hilarious. Secondly we have right to deal with countries we prefer and share our interest with those countries, China is just one country we are dealing with. If we can gain some advantages to our country by cooperating with China that's the path we should move. Why so upset with the countries who dealing with China, Maldives has same right to decide what they should do in the future. it's their country, it's their people, it's their ocean, it's their right.
There are many animals in jungle but king remains one.so IOR is sure india's pond......

Whatever SL do,however hard it try but it cant escape from india's shadow.

mate this apparently "weaker" country will be on top of your country in world map for the next millinium at least!so you can easily imagine what this "weaker" country is capable of doing harm to your country's physical and economical capabilities in the near future(as it has the 2nd largest standing army,4 largest AF and the 5th largest navy in the world)!i am not threatening you or any other people but i am just showing you the ground reality!we should thank the God that there are sane persons in the Southern Block dept. who think that all might not be lost regarding SL and Maldives otherwise things would probably turned very messy around this part of the world(again i was not trolling or threatening anybody but showing the ground reality to every one)!

I don't consider it as serious matter, India was there always. As I said earlier SL get advantage only if India is in good status in the region and the world and Asia. If we don't take the space which we have for China then it's stupid thing we ever doing, China has more share in the Asia and their capabilities are higher so that's why SL can take advantage from that at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom