What's new

Sri Lanka Air force Two Kfir jets Crashed Today

Hope the pilots are safe :cry:

TWO DOWN

:cry: :cry:

3713800346_4ea1685bde_o.jpg

The two pilots manning the Kfir jets that collided at 9.30 this morning are reportedly safe, official sources said. The pilots who took off in their aircrafts from the Katunayake airport this morning had ejected from their planes at the time of collision and operations are now underway to locate them

Pilots safe | Breaking News

Pilots survive Sri Lanka jets clash

Two pilots from the Sri Lankan air force survived the jets collision Tuesday, defense officials said.

The two Kfir fighter jets clashed over Warana area near the capital Colombo, while on a training exercise in connection with the Sri Lankan air force's 60th anniversary celebrations.

The Israeli built Kfirs played a key role in Sri Lanka's military defeat over the Tamil Tiger rebels in 2009.

Pilots survive Sri Lanka jets clash

well at least pilots r safe. i dont think IAI will be of much help in case it is a collision. i hope Flight data recorder or Cockpit voice recorder gives clues abt cause of accidents.

Well good news that pilots survived, 2 Kfirs lost, time to order a couple of JFTs the sooner the better..

well at least pilots r safe. i dont think IAI will be of much help in case it is a collision. i hope Flight data recorder or Cockpit voice recorder gives clues abt cause of accidents.

The two jets collided mid air, i hope there was no technical faults in the aircrafts. Maybe attention deviation caused this accident.

Back
Top Bottom