What's new

MIG 21 Crashed Pilot dead

JF 17 stopped getting inducted into service after two squadrons. The thing is half baked with bits and pieces of modern technology otherwise rest is equal to a MiG 21/JH 7.

How? 2 squadrons on, plane vanishes, PLAAF doesn't like it, PAF buying old F 16s.
So what does it lack right now??

So what does it lack right now??
also.....dude PLAAF is at a different level....just as we dont care about PAF....PLAAF does not care about IAF...they care about USAF...get real!!

RIP

Dismayed to see this thread turn into PAF and JF-17 bashing thread. @spectribution you are not going to last very long here if you keep regurgitating propaganda. You should question your faith in the people who brought you this crash indirectly.

RIP

Dismayed to see this thread turn into PAF and JF-17 bashing thread. @spectribution you are not going to last very long here if you keep regurgitating propaganda. You should question your faith in the people who brought you this crash indirectly.
I already raise the Issue with @Aeronaut It was started my Some New Chinese troll

RIP

Hopefully this puts some momentum behind the Rafale in the new GoI. The IAF's plans to replace the MiG-21s is three pronged- LCA, Rafale and MKI so whilst the 2 former a/c have been delayed the number of MiG-21s in service remains high. Hopefully the IAF is able to meet its 2017-19 deadline for replacing all of these junk.

Yes! Media reported that pilot got killed to save civilians after he encountered problem in the aircraft. He crashed his aircraft into a paddy field.

no but the pic implies that the plane was taken to a safe place he might have ejected but a lil too late.....
secretservice said: ↑
i think the pilot was unable to eject himself
yes! can b true but as co pilot survived but is critical so i think they ejected as co pilot wouldn't have survived this deadly crash...but i guess they ejcted too late

that is more believable....for gods sake.....the Mig did not crash in UP where there are people everywhere.....it landed in a sparsely populated state...we need an explanation as to why the pilot is not safe!

i think the pilot was unable to eject himself

Questionable.....Is there a Airforce guy around who cal tell us that they could have ejected earlier??

the pilot got killed because he struggled taking the aircraft to a safer place as u can c in above picture..........as u can c no buildings or houses near by
It wouldn't be the first time an IAF pilot had lost their lives because they attempted to fly their stricken a/c to an unpopulated area. In such instances the pilots will be losing altitude constantly and once they have found a suitably sparsely populated area they are able to eject but they are too low to be properly slowed down by the parachute and they sustain life-treatening injuries upon landing.

Rest in peace.

IAF needs to speed up FOC and induction of Tejas. This is now becoming a humanitarian issue!

Another one bites the dust. It would be a surprise if IAF doesn't crash a plane or two every once a while. SNAFU.

stfu-amp-gtfo-demotivational-poster-1208138364.jpg

yup, pilots dead

Im surprised theyre still flying the bisons, despite all the scandals encompassing their safety and air-worthiness

tech. glitch or did a Kashmiri group open fire on it?

yup, pilots dead

Im surprised theyre still flying the bisons, despite all the scandals encompassing their safety and air-worthiness

tech. glitch or did a Kashmiri group open fire on it?

"Kashmiri groups" don't have anti aircraft capaibilities

Back
Top Bottom