What's new

MIG 21 Crashed Pilot dead

yup, pilots dead

Im surprised theyre still flying the bisons, despite all the scandals encompassing their safety and air-worthiness

tech. glitch or did a Kashmiri group open fire on it?

Probably some local Kashmiri opened fire on it. The pilot panicked and lost control of the plane. Surprisingly he couldn't even find the eject button.

"Kashmiri groups" don't have anti aircraft capaibilities

i truly wouldnt be surprised if some did.....you'll always have sleeper cells

irregular NLI and mujahideen forces in Azad Kashmir during Kargil operation are known to have assisted mujahideen across the LoC, some I think had training vis a vis operational use of manportables like the ANZAs; old variant but still proven effective

but given bison record and the plethora of accidents, i believe this may be another bison developing one or several tech. faults

Probably some local Kashmiri opened fire on it. The pilot panicked and lost control of the plane. Surprisingly he couldn't even find the eject button.

Must you always act like a cunt? Show some respect, and if thats too hard for you then kindly sod off.

irregular NLI and mujahideen forces in Azad Kashmir during Kargil operation are known to have assisted mujahideen across the LoC, some I think had training vis a vis operational use of manportables like the ANZAs; old variant but still proven effective

but given bison record and the plethora of accidents, i believe this may be another bison developing one or several tech. faults

Even if they do (no record of them having such capabilities), this would probably be the worst time to display such capabilities. And yes given the track record, most probably another technical snag

nothing leads to that just yet....though if it were the case it would be a more recent game-changer

Must you always act like a cunt? Show some respect, and if thats too hard for you then kindly sod off.

You read too much into a speculation and react like a fool. It's not too off course for a plane to crash when under enemy fire. If you allude to the pilot crashing the plane under normal flying condition with no distraction like under fire, you make him a bigger incompetent fool.

You read too much into a speculation and react like a fool. It's not too off course for a plane to crash when under enemy fire. If you allude to the pilot crashing the plane under normal flying condition with no distraction like under fire, you make him a bigger incompetent fool.

Oh really,

Another one bites the dust. It would be a surprise if IAF doesn't crash a plane or two every once a while. SNAFU.

Oh really,

Really. What's wrong with stating the fact? It's just a normal situation in IAF going on year after year. It isn't pleasant to got knocked in the face with hard cold reality.

If that was the case then we should see some serious a$$ kicking soon :)

Fcuk off if you want to make fun of a dead professional pilot. Mofos like you are a shame to this forum.

Calm down! When did I make fun of a dead pilot? I just gave a probabe scenario on how the plane crashed. As for being professional, you got any citation or evidence that he's a professional?

Calm down! When did I make fun of a dead pilot? I just gave a probabe scenario on how the plane crashed. As for being professional, you got any citation or evidence that he's a professional?

You have any citation or evidence that you are not a mofo and a bastard?

One more Pilot goes coze of slow procurement and slow work on LCA.
:(:(:(:(:(
No , bad maintenance is the reason .

Many countries have old airplanes.

But Indian , be honest , just too many accidents , not only air force .

--
@MOD
is this insult allowed for soldiers ,,?

--
see your language ..
incompetent fool ? what that?
do you ever understate flying in high altitude with low temp can cause accident in clean and clear atmospheres too ...our
so mind your lanuage

--
good story.. are you writer or something..

Back
Top Bottom