What's new

Splitting India

Except for North Punjab which got prosperity due to British era canal colonies, rest of Pakistan is living in extreme backwardness and poverty.

At least ,we don't keep screaming allahu akbar or dreaming of houris in jannat.:omghaha:

One look at poverty in India and its clear our forefathers made right decision. I have seen videos and even tribals areas live better then majority of Indians. Hindu premitive tribal custom of killing baby girls & dowry mean there is rape endemic right now and its only getting worse. In Delhi aka rape capital have sex ratio of 850 womans for every 1000 men. Now one can imagine the situation will be even worse in rural areas.

According to latest census muslim population increased tiny bit of %, hindus are using this as propaganda tool. While forgetting the reason muslim population increased is because Hindus killed millions of baby girls in last 20 years.

In india people don't get bombed by American drones neither they get killed by talibanis...

One look at poverty in India and its clear our forefathers made right decision. I have seen videos and even tribals areas live better then majority of Indians. Hindu premitive tribal custom of killing baby girls & dowry mean there is rape endemic right now and its only getting worse. In Delhi aka rape capital have sex ratio of 850 womans for every 1000 men. Now one can imagine the situation will be even worse in rural areas.

According to latest census muslim population increased tiny bit of %, hindus are using this as propaganda tool. While forgetting the reason muslim population increased is because Hindus killed millions of baby girls in last 20 years.

Per capita income

India $3700 Pakistan $ 2800

HDI

India medium level,Pakistan-low level

Literacy rate.

India 74% Pakistan 56%

shan what were u saying on other thread about the darker sikhs have separate temples etc......can u Enlighten us ...even @Spring Onion wanted to know and asked u but that thread was closed.......

Last edited by a moderator:
shan what were u saying on other thread about the darker sikhs have separate temples etc......can u Enlighten us ...even @Spring Onion wanted to know and asked u but that thread was closed.......

Darker Sikh... Lol!! Suffering from skin color obsession syndrome. :D

Except for North Punjab which got prosperity due to British era canal colonies, rest of Pakistan is living in extreme backwardness and poverty. Sindhi, Saraiki, Baloch, Pashtun and Bengalis all were left behind.

Punjab & Karachi are better then the rest but other areas still are better then Indian majority despite being war torn country. And we all know how in British era majority of industries were set up in hindu majority areas. Pakistan basically started from 0 in 1947 unlike India. Thats why hindus believed Pakistan wont last 5 years.

And you believed him!! Darker sikhs have separate temples????? This is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. Anyone and everyone is welcome in a gurudwara, I consider sikhism and buddhism to be the most egalitarian religions.

Langar.jpg

Punjab & Karachi are better then the rest but other areas still are better then Indian majority despite being war torn country. And we all know how in British era majority of industries were set up in hindu majority areas. Pakistan basically started from 0 in 1947 unlike India. Thats why hindus believed Pakistan wont last 5 years.

In North-West all of the land were under Muslims while Hindus and Sikhs were only left with their education skills to dominate business in Karachi and Lahore. Those refugee came empty handed to India but soon emerged as one of the most prosperous communities in post-partition India.

What Industry are you talking about, only the jute industries were around Calcutta, tell us about the North-West.

I didnt read it, and i cant find the thread now. Probably deleted...

33% of Sikh are dalit converts with darker skin tone. And rest are Jatts with 65% and 1-2% Khatri sikhs. Here is the report about caste based gurdawaras in UK.

http://www.global.ucsb.edu/punjab/journal/v19_1/1-KiytakaSatoCasteDivisionsinLeicester.pdf

shan is obssessed with skin color....

Not me but your fellow country men who discriminate based on skin colour, India is world famous for that. The funny thing its not like higher caste are much lighter anyway. Just a little bit, enough to discriminate.

33% of Sikh are dalit converts with darker skin tone. And rest are Jatts with 65% and 1-2% Khatri sikhs. Here is the report about caste based gurdawaras in UK.

http://www.global.ucsb.edu/punjab/journal/v19_1/1-KiytakaSatoCasteDivisionsinLeicester.pdf

Ok so 33% sikhs are dalit converts, to kya achaar dalein iska?? Dont you see, it's you who is obsessed with skin/caste. Now show me a credible link where you say people have been prohibited from entering a gurudwara based on their skin color

Not me but your fellow country men who discriminate based on skin colour, India is world famous for that. The funny thing its not like higher caste are much lighter anyway. Just a little bit, enough to discriminate.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/278825-splitting-india-7.html#ixzz2fRRnnRFI

:cheesy::omghaha:

Splliting of India could have been avoided by reinstating the Mughals in Delhi. The process or the movement for this should have been started long before 1947. But, no Muslim or Hindu leaders thought of a Muslim Mughal suzerainty, even a weak one, that could have avoided a splitting of India in the religious line.

Back
Top Bottom