What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

Generally, cartoon lovers are lazy. I Think. Are you like that?

Well isn't it obvious? It's like 2:30 am and I'm still infront of my PC. I'm turning myself into a fat chicken

This thread has become borning now

lets talk about marriage and future :rofl:

WELL IT WAS A GOOD SHOW BARRING THE SPEECHES (INEVITABLE) AND SOME DANCE PERFORMANCES.
IT WAS A REAL GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR BANGLADESH TO PRESENT THEMSELVES TO THE WORLD AND IN MY OPINION THEY DID IT TO PERFECTION.
THANK U FOR THE NICE SHOW (AND DESTROYING PLANS ABOUT MY PROJECT PRESENTATION TOMORROW)
WELL GUD N8, SHUBH RATRI

I watched it for 5 mins couldn't understand or bear what Sheikh Hasina was saying. Don't think I missed much though.

Feeling the Wind of Change in this thread:

1. Pakistani's didn't like the quality of the show, as like they have arranged far better show than todays show.

2. Indians do like to praise the quality of the show, anyhow liked their attitude.

3. Again, I felt honored today as a Bangladeshi. So, misconceptions should be wiped out about Bangladesh NOW.

i dunno about all that.
The opening ceremony was a GREAT SHOW put up by Bangladesh.
CONGRATULATIONS for that! :cheers:

That makes your age 12-15, you don't fall in that age bracket. :lol:

dont worry...am not that young. But I have to admit..I still watch cartoons, and trust I like most of them..ask me and i can give names of all the cartoons that they air on these channels.

Show was good no doubt
But now begins the struggle
it's up to the cricket team to take BD to the Quarter finals
It's will embarrassing for the hosts to crash out in the group stages

Back
Top Bottom