What's new

Special unit for Pakistan border on the cards

Of course he did - and what did West Pakistan do in response? Since he got majority votes, he should have been PM. What happened actually is quite well known, which is why the subsequent govt was not a legitimate govt, and had no mandate.
You are misconstruing facts, to justify your unlawful support and meddling in a sovereign country.

What a stupid reply, honestly, I can't believe you actually said something this poorly thought out.

Do you even understand how geopolitics works? If you did, you wouldn't even have said this.
You were saying india wins because of global influence, so what stops pakistan from expanding their global influence and good will in international scenario?I pointed out your so called ally has pessimistic view about your nation,think what view others who are neutral or hostile to you have?

You were saying india wins because of global influence, so what stops pakistan from expanding their global influence and good will in international scenario?I pointed out your so called ally has pessimistic view about your nation,think what view others who are neutral or hostile to you have?
hindus make good beggars so they beg for help all the time

Again, geopolitics plays a large part in this, if you understood it, you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment. It's not as simple as saying "Pakistan is the bad guy and India is the good guy", in many ways, international relations care very little about the good vs bad debate.

You are misconstruing facts, to justify your unlawful support and meddling in a sovereign country.
Please tell me which fact was misconstrued in the post you replied to. I shall wait.:coffee:

In the past, Pakistan’s BAT, a mix of Pakistan Army regulars and terrorists,

I was taking this article seriously but than read this, and the entire article lost credibility in my eyes. Its good India is thinking of raising a QRF Team near the border, i am surprised they don't have any right now. PA has deployed many teams along the LOC which can be mobilized within minutes.

I was taking this article seriously but than read this, and the entire article lost credibility in my eyes. Its good India is thinking of raising a QRF Team near the border, i am surprised they don't have any right now. PA has deployed many teams along the LOC which can be mobilized within minutes.

I don't think they are talking about QRTs. They are talking about something like Pakistan's BATs (whether those actually exist or not.) Units meant to conduct cross border retaliation.

Anyway, I don't really trust the article, I am sure it was a journo's imagination. Indian military doesn't give out news about such things, like small units. We don't even know much about the ghataks, for example.

From the way it is written, never naming a source, it seems to me to be invented.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom