What's new

Special unit for Pakistan border on the cards

did you take to account the Growing Sikh population abroad?

Thanks to our Sardar Warriors, you hindus were hiding behind your lungis
:rofl:

An insurgency which began due to oppression in the first place, when their voice was stifled. Also, counter insurgency is abouut killing insurgents and sparing civilians and winning the latters' hearts an minds. Going on a murderous rampage against intellectuals and committing atrocities like Op searchlight are not suppression of insurgency, it falls under genocide.

Your definition of terrorist seems to be anyboy you don't like. If everybody in Balochistan wanted independence and BLA was fighting for that, and only attacked enemy soldiers, then they would not be terrorists. They would be freedom fighters. If the people on who's behalf they claim to be fighting don't want ''freedom'', then they are not freeom fighters. But Bangladeshis wanted freedom. That's an incontestable fact.
And Indian Definition of a terrorist is anyone who stands for the truth right?

Pakistan pulled back because of international pressure, not because of India. If Nawaz hasn't run off, Pakistan would have more territory than that it currently has. It also holds point 5353, only because India broke the ceasefire and disengagement agreement, and Pakistan retaliated by securing this position.

Kargil was a disaster for India, but it did help India plan better strategies.
its funny how they are ready to debate about Kargil when brought up but otherwise they only brag about 71 because they know the truth!

An insurgency which began due to oppression in the first place, when their voice was stifled. Also, counter insurgency is abouut killing insurgents and sparing civilians and winning the latters' hearts an minds. Going on a murderous rampage against intellectuals and committing atrocities like Op searchlight are not suppression of insurgency, it falls under genocide.

Except you're forgetting the part where those that were pro-Pakistani were targeted and murdered in the streets. I could go on, but I won't.

Your definition of terrorist seems to be anyboy you don't like. If everybody in Balochistan wanted independence and BLA was fighting for that, and only attacked enemy soldiers, then they would not be terrorists. They would be freedom fighters. If the people on who's behalf they claim to be fighting don't want ''freedom'', then they are not freeom fighters. But Bangladeshis wanted freedom. That's an incontestable fact.

No, my definition of terrorist is anyone who uses violence against the state to achieve a political goal, because that's what a terrorist does. It doesn't matter if civilians are targeted or soldiers, the common factor is that violence is used.

Don't put your own personal opinions out as facts.

Pakistan pulled back because of international pressure, not because of India. If Nawaz hasn't run off, Pakistan would have more territory than that it currently has. It also holds point 5353, only because India broke the ceasefire and disengagement agreement, and Pakistan retaliated by securing this position.
I disagree. India was recapturing each peak one by one. The progress was slow on account of being mountain warfare but was happening. It was not a stalemate before Nawaz went to US.

Secondly, India broke ceasefire many times. India attacked Pakistan even behind the LoC. The only reason why Pakistan was able to hold on to 5353 was because its terrain was particularly tough to recapture. India tried on 5353 as well but failed there.

Kargil was a disaster for India, but it did help India plan better strategies.
I would say India was caught with its pants down and the Army had no clue what to do initially.

But after a week or so, the bearing was right. Do read PAF officer Kaiser Tufails version of events. Its quite informative.

Dude Sikhs are now just above 1% population and slowly they are sort of becoming mixed Hindu-Sikh. Come to South especially in Hyderabad, 90% Sikhs got married to Hindus and settled. Once they are out of Punjab, they are pretty much Hindus. Like it or not, that's the reality.

he is not a sikh

What it has to do with Indian Sikh population? They are citizens of those countries, not Indians anymore.
A hindu is going tell me about the Sikh Populations now
its not our fault that u hindus can't visas to other countries

Pretty much
DOGri, tu ferr lungi parwan lei ah gaya ethe bondo saala

No, my definition of terrorist is anyone who uses violence against the state to achieve a political goal, because that's what a terrorist does. It doesn't matter if civilians are targeted or soldiers, the common factor is that violence is used.

Don't put your own personal opinions out as facts.
The state lost its legitimacy when the democratic voice of the people was stifled. Once the proper state institutions were already violated and made redundant by West Pakistanis, the apparatus that existed there was not a legitimate state anymore, but an oppressing entity.

By your definition any freedom struggle anywhere would be terrorism. No, fighting against an illegitimate authority is not terrorism. It is a virtue.

I disagree. India was recapturing each peak one by one. The progress was slow on account of being mountain warfare but was happening. It was not a stalemate before Nawaz went to US.

Secondly, India broke ceasefire many times. India attacked Pakistan even behind the LoC. The only reason why Pakistan was able to hold on to 5353 was because its terrain was particularly tough to recapture. India tried on 5353 as well but failed there.

I would say India was caught with its pants down and the Army had no clue what to do initially.

But after a week or so, the bearing was right. Do read PAF officer Kaiser Tufails version of events. Its quite informative.
I didn't say it was a stalemate, who said anything about a stalemate? India tried to recapture each peak, but many of the attempts were actually complete failures, which is why India agreed to a disengagement plan. India's plan was that once PA troops withdraw, they'd move in, but ones Pakistan caught on to the plan, India ended up losing 2 hills, 5353 and Tiger hill, which India only got back in 2003.

I have not read Kaiser Tufail's version of events, though I may do that in the future, now that you've mentioned it.

The state lost its legitimacy when the democratic voice of the people was stifled. Once the proper state institutions were already violated and made redundant by West Pakistanis, the apparatus that existed there was not a legitimate state anymore, but an oppressing entity.

By your definition any freedom struggle anywhere would be terrorism. No, fighting against an illegitimate authority is not terrorism. It is a virtue.
You sound like you're a douchebag even when u r not on PDF :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom