What's new

Special unit for Pakistan border on the cards

Seriously? You don't know? there was an entire thread about the stunt he pulled. You know what? I don't care, look it up if you're really curious.
No, I really don't know. It would help if you point it out. One sentence would do.

I chose my words carefully. You might want to re-read it. Bengalis yearned for freedom, we trained them to fight for it. They did their part, we gave their fleeing masses shelter, and finally we liberated them in 13 days and sent the oppressors packing. Bangladeshis welcome our armymen with flowers and garlands. That is why it is clear that they were freedom fighters, not terrorists - one easy way to distinguish the two (I know it's ifficult for Pakistanis) is to check whether the people on who's behalf they claim to be fighting like them or not.
Of course you chose your words carefully, you had to because otherwise you'd be admitting that India trained and supplied terrorists to fight a foreign nation. Which, practically, India did.

No, I really don't know. It would help if you point it out. One sentence would do.
The whole accusing Pakistan of terrorism, is one thing, while he was still in the country. What the hell was Modi thinking?

I think, it's just a preparation to handle insurgency that could happen once NATO leaves Afghan. As long as LeT and other terror groups who hates India resides in Pakistan, you never know what happens.
I agree and I think Modi chose All Sardars in his special team this time because those skinny half hadj hindus currently deployed can't handle the job

I honestly don't know why Indians today brag about 1971, yes you defeated Pakistan but it bought more bad than good. Millions of Bengalis now illegally reside in India.
those bangladeshis have 15 days to return back now ;)

He's a politician, he's all about gimmicks. Don't fall for his charm, always be vary about politicians, especially when they bring hope to a nation.
I dont. Im a cynic actually on all politicians.
But his track record in Gujarat of the last 15 years is for all to see.
His policy announcements are for all to see.

His competency is unquestionable. His mandate is overwhelming. If he does not deliver on the ground, the public will turn against him just as fast.

Though his main planks have been economic ones...and he seems to be doing good there in the 7 days that he has been PM.

Of course you chose your words carefully, you had to because otherwise you'd be admitting that India trained and supplied terrorists to fight a foreign nation.
I chose my words carefully because I wanted them to be correct. I explained why they were freedom fighters who with our help founded a nation. Terrorists only destroy, they don't build. The freedom fighters we trained built a nation that still stands.

And I also explained how the people on who's behalf they fought loved them and wanted the PA gone, and in fact the IA had to protect the PA from the vengeance of those they oppressed. So don't play that old canard of freedom fighter v/s terrorist here, because sometimes it's quite clear who is what.

I chose my words carefully because I wanted them to be correct. I explained why they were freedom fighters who with our help founded a nation. Terrorists only destroy, they don't build. The freedom fighters we trained built a nation that still stands.

And I also explained how the people on who's behalf they fought loved them and wanted the PA gone, and in fact the IA had to protect the PA from the vengeance of those they oppressed. So don't play that old canar of freedom fighter v/s terrorist here, sometimes it's quite clear who is what.
Never forget that you hindus got your freedom because of our brave Ancestors from the Mughals, British and Now Pakistan

what about other times?there also we got lucky?
Well, international pressure, and perhaps one loss. I'd point out that Kargil was a disaster for India, and Pakistan could have won if Nawaz didn't panic like he did. Hell, Pakistan still has control over some territory that India still has not managed to get back.

Back
Top Bottom