What's new

Special unit for Pakistan border on the cards

I think, it's just a preparation to handle insurgency that could happen once NATO leaves Afghan. As long as LeT and other terror groups who hates India resides in Pakistan, you never know what happens.
You need go read more fairytales and leave these matters to the adults o_O:mad:

Nawaz was outmaneuvered by Modi. Unlike NS for his oath taking, Modi invited the heads of every South Asian nation, and made it a show of South Asian unity. NS had no choice but to attend - if he alone declined, he would have looked like the bad guy who was not interested in peace and harmony in the region.

OTOH, MMS was invited at a time when the border was tense and Indian soldiers had been murdered. MMS too had no choice - had he accepted the invitation, the message would have been that the lives of soldiers didn't really matter to him.
Yeah, actually, considering that people were surprised that Nawaz accepted the invitation, I don't think it would have mattered as much as you're making it out to be. Modi did however outmaneuver NS, by completely insulting his visit, so you have my agreement there.

Still, I have to give it to NS, he managed to salvage Indo-Pak relations before they could go down the drain.

India got lucky in 71, they attacked when Pakistan was practically at it's weakest point. Don't be stupid.
That's not luck, that's brilliance.

And BTW, you think India had no part in weakening Pak from within, before moving in for the kill? Who do you trained battalion after battalion of freedom fighters and organized them into a disciplined insurgency right under the nose of PA and ISI? It was the Kaoboys of RAW.

Usually, I'd say something witty, but I think I'm more confused than anything else. I actually don't understand what the purposed new unit's mission statement is supposed to be. What role are they going to play that other units of the IA aren't capable of doing?

Are they going to be a unit that specializes in crossing over to Pakistan's side of the border? What is their mandate?
I agree. I am unable to get the point of this new unit as well.
Maybe it will get clearer as more details emerge int the coming days.

That's not luck, that's brilliance.

And BTW, you think India had no part in weakening Pak from within, before moving in for the kill? Who do you trained battalion after battalion of freedom fighters and organized them into a disciplined insurgency right under the nose of PA and ISI? It was the Kaoboys of RAW.
So you're practically saying that India created a group of terrorists and used terrorists to attack Pakistan and weaken to the point that it was ripe for killing.

Well, at least you're honest about India's intentions.

I agree. I am unable to get the point of this new unit as well.
Maybe it will get clearer as more details emerge int the coming days.
I'm pretty sure it's political, and nothing more.

Yeah, actually, considering that people were surprised that Nawaz accepted the invitation, I don't think it would have mattered as much as you're making it out to be. Modi did however outmaneuver NS, by completely insulting his visit, so you have my agreement there.

Still, I have to give it to NS, he managed to salvage Indo-Pak relations before they could go down the drain.

How did Modi insult NS?

Your wet dream started since 1950 and we woke you out of it in 1971, when you realise your bed was broken into half by india :omghaha:
I honestly don't know why Indians today brag about 1971, yes you defeated Pakistan but it bought more bad than good. Millions of Bengalis now illegally reside in India.

You lost more soldiers than us only on LOC leave aside what happens inside Kashmir
No, we didn't. And you lose more soldiers inside Pakistan every year than we do in Kashmir in ten years or more.

How did Modi insult NS?
Seriously? You don't know? there was an entire thread about the stunt he pulled. You know what? I don't care, look it up if you're really curious.

I'm pretty sure it's political, and nothing more.
Actually as of now I dont think its true!

But if it were true, then Modi doesnt do gimmicks. Extremely efficient. If he makes this then he will make it to serve a purpose and be good at that. Wont risk just making noise about a new force for politics and end up with an egg on his face if this 'unit' ends up getting shot on the border.

So you're practically saying that India created a group of terrorists and used terrorists to attack Pakistan and weaken to the point that it was ripe for killing.
I chose my words carefully. You might want to re-read it. Bangladeshis yearned for freedom, we trained them to fight for it. They did their part, we gave their fleeing masses shelter, and finally we liberated them in 13 days and sent the oppressors packing. Bangladeshis welcomed our armymen with flowers and garlands. That is why it is clear that they were freedom fighters, not terrorists - one easy way to distinguish the two (I know it's difficult for Pakistanis) is to check whether the people on who's behalf they claim to be fighting like them or not.

Actually as of now I dont think its true!

But if it were true, then Modi doesnt do gimmicks. Extremely efficient. If he makes this then he will make it to serve a purpose and be good at that. Wont risk just making noise about a new force for politics and end up with an egg on his face if this 'unit' ends up getting shot on the border.
He's a politician, he's all about gimmicks. Don't fall for his charm, always be vary about politicians, especially when they bring hope to a nation.

Remember, hope is what brings both tyrants and idiots to power.

Back
Top Bottom