What's new

Special unit for Pakistan border on the cards

Special unit on border?- I dont get it before they were using volunteers?-

If all those almost daily glory stories of constant killing of infiltrators along the LOC are true- i assume they must be doing a great job-
So why suddenly a need of Special Unit along the border?-

This seems more like a lollipop given to the indian audience- just what they wanted-

Dramai hain yaar dramai. Samjha kar.

Special unit on border?- I dont get it before they were using volunteers?-

If all those almost daily glory stories of constant killing of infiltrators along the LOC are true- i assume they must be doing a great job-
So why suddenly a need of Special Unit along the border?-

This seems more like a lollipop given to the indian audience- just what they wanted-
Maybe they have lost faith in their army hence the SPECIAL kind of guards have been suggested.

Eunuch regiment needed to protect Indian borders, minister says - Telegraph

I need more information on this. It seems from they article they would be an Indian analogy of BATs but BATs are made up of Paksitani SF and terrorists but obviously the Indian teams would be 100% military and there are already Ghatak platoons (Special Operations Capable infantrymen) with every infantry btn and SOFs on call by local commanders should the need arise so what is this proposal actually advocating?
Ghatak platoons of the infantry battalions cannot be compared with regular commandos or special forces especially where weapons and equipment are concerned.

As to what the composition and equipment of these special action/SWAT teams would be is a matter of conjecture at this stage. It's high time we started responding in kind. Our tactics thus far have been more reactive than proactive. This would now change.

Lol- so their special force will consist of Eunuchs- :rofl:-

What's so funny? Height of idiocy of a elite member!!

Those are also people created by same God who created normal people. They might be more patriotic than you or any other key board warriors.

You have NO RIGHT to make fun of them or any one.

What's so funny? Height of idiocy of a elite member!!

Those are also people created by same God who created normal people. They might be more patriotic than you or any other key board warriors.

You have NO RIGHT to make fun of them or any one.

Man i will love to see them guarding your borders- I wholeheartedly support such decision- :D-
But something tells me its Modis plan to keep Eunuchs population in check-

Except that Nawaz didn't do what MMS did, he reciprocated, and even when he was very clearly insulted, he still tried to salvage some sort of good will between India and Pakistan. Pakistan has invited Modi, it's up to Modi if they wants to go or not. like I said, the ball is in India's court.
See Pakistan invited Modi but as a general gesture, there was no set time or occasion. If any one would be serious of calling a head of a state of course a timeline is suggested.

MMS was different story all together.

India got lucky in 71, they attacked when Pakistan was practically at it's weakest point. Don't be stupid.
India was anything but lucky, read Sam Maneksha's dialogue with Indra Gandhi where he in no uncertain terms told of the issues in going inside BD. Also, India was no super power then to take on a boy with powerful friends.

He was the man who made sure India was lucky, two different thing my lord.

No, we didn't. And you lose more soldiers inside Pakistan every year than we do in Kashmir in ten years or more.
because all the kashmir organisations are busy in charity work and you people label them as terrorist

Well, international pressure, and perhaps one loss. I'd point out that Kargil was a disaster for India, and Pakistan could have won if Nawaz didn't panic like he did. Hell, Pakistan still has control over some territory that India still has not managed to get back.

Only one peak Mr Gordon Freeman,only one peak - the point 5353.Anyway,that point is not that much strategically important....atleast not to the extent it's made out to be since it's already covered and under clear observation by three Indian positions and the NH 1D has already been made redundant by an alternative route (with more newer rail and road links under development) connecting Kashmir with Ladakh valley.

Besides,Kargil was not an war as per say because there had been no formal declaration whatsoever.Your Pakistani Army just back stabbed an unsuspecting India,like it has done many times before like in 47 and 65.
And the your Operation Badr was the ignominious and embarrassing incident for Pakistan Army since they had to refuse to take back the bodies of their personnel.Oh and by the way,if your Pakistani Army had been so good at their works,then Indian Army wouldn't be sitting atop Kargil,Dras,Batalik and adjacent regions at the first place.You know why - because your army lost those dominating heights to Indian forces in 71.Heck,India should've never the Hajipir pass either.That was a big mistake on our part.

Well, international pressure, and perhaps one loss. I'd point out that Kargil was a disaster for India, and Pakistan could have won if Nawaz didn't panic like he did. Hell, Pakistan still has control over some territory that India still has not managed to get back.

Only one peak Mr Gordon Freeman,only one peak - the point 5353.Anyway,that point is not that much strategically important....atleast not to the extent it's made out to be since it's already covered and under clear observation by three Indian positions and the NH 1D has already been made redundant by an alternative route (with more newer rail and road links under development) connecting Kashmir with Ladakh valley.

Besides,Kargil was not an war as per say because there had been no formal declaration whatsoever.Your Pakistani Army just back stabbed an unsuspecting India,like it has done many times before like in 47 and 65.
And the your Operation Badr was the ignominious and embarrassing incident for Pakistan Army since they had to refuse to take back the bodies of their personnel.Oh and by the way,if your Pakistani Army had been so good at their works,then Indian Army wouldn't be sitting atop Kargil,Dras,Batalik and adjacent regions at the first place.You know why - because your army lost those dominating heights to Indian forces in 71.Heck,India should've never the Hajipir pass either.That was a big mistake on our part.

Lol- so their special force will consist of Eunuchs- :rofl:-
yes PAK soilders now get killed by bunch of Eunuchs ..... what kind of PAK army , First only army in the word who feel shame in taking body of its soilders and now how they feel getting kill by them:sniper::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom